Ok, does anybody have any issues hanging up a phone call on their 4s by touching "END"? I have to always push the button at the top of the phone in order to hang up the phone. I remember sometimes having to do this on my 3GS with AT&T sometimes too; wondering if it was just me..
    02-08-2012 10:54 PM
    Not me. When I select the END button, it terminates my call like it is suppose to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-08-2012 11:06 PM
    What happens when you click End? Is there a notification window open on top of the phone app? I use End with no issues.
    02-08-2012 11:37 PM
    When you got your 4S did you set it up as new or from a backup of your 3GS? Sometimes issues are carried over from backups of previous phones that were having issues. If this is the case, I would reset it and set it up again as new this time.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    02-09-2012 08:26 AM
    When you got your 4S did you set it up as new or from a backup of your 3GS? Sometimes issues are carried over from backups of previous phones that were having issues. If this is the case, I would reset it and set it up again as new this time.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    Possibly an issue but to press the power button to hang up a call? That's weird and I've never heard of that. I'm guessing it's automatically hanging up and the person is simply shutting the screen off. The phone should hang up once the other caller hangs up. (at least with other mobile phones, not sure about landlines) Either way I'd try a fresh restore to scratch.
    02-09-2012 11:29 AM
    I've had that problem. When it happens, I'll just wait for the other person to hang up and then either do a soft reset or kill some apps (like Sirius, Netflix, other mem intensive apps) and that corrects the problem.
    02-09-2012 12:02 PM
    I had the problem allll the time w/ my iPhone4. Have it from time to time w/ my 4s and I just hit the power button on the top and it ends the call. Not a huge deal but I have noticed it for sure.
    02-09-2012 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD