iphone pic problem

latinlady

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
i am using the Iphone 4S thry t-mobile and i cant receive pictures. Tmobile tried to help me but nada!!!!! according to T-mobile any unlocked phone that is not a t-mobile phone will ONLY work on 2G that is CRAP!! I cant receive pictures. error message says content 2 big can anyone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Have your friends send you the pictures via email instead. It may be crap, but T-Mo US works on a different bandwidth than the rest of the known universe, and it's a well known fact that iPhones on T-Mo cannot use 3G.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
i am using the Iphone 4S thry t-mobile and i cant receive pictures. Tmobile tried to help me but nada!!!!! according to T-mobile any unlocked phone that is not a t-mobile phone will ONLY work on 2G that is CRAP!! I cant receive pictures. error message says content 2 big can anyone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's being Tmo is weird and uses different 3G bands. I don't believe you can receive MMS's. Maybe somebody who know for sure can chime in. If you want to use a iPhone with all usable features, go to AT&T/Verizon/Sprint.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
You have no place to complain that things don't work on a phone that isn't designed for T-Mobile. If T-Mobile tried to help you and it couldn't get done, that's the price you pay for running it on their unsupported network.

There are consequences........

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure you need to set the apn correctly you won't get 3G ever on tmobile until the iPhone operates on tmobiles band but mms norm is with apn settings

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

I have the factory unlocked 4S and periodically use it with my T-Mobile prepaid service. As far as 3G goes you are out of luck as this phone doesn't support T-Mobiles 3G frequency band. As for MMS, I have not gotten this to work either even after I used the APN changer. However, I did do some research and bookmarked this link with some tips on getting MMS to work on the 4S. (This link will open if you copy and paste it into your browser.) https://t-mobile.jive-mobile.com/#jive-discussion?content=%2Fapi%2Fcore%2Fv1%2Fdiscussions%2F9292 . I haven't tried what was mentioned there yet because I don't use MMS that much anyway, but some people have reported good results from it, ymmv...

Hope this helps. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Reactions: latinlady

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR