How much data did you use last billing cycle?

How much data did you use during your last billing cycle?

• Total voters

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Regardless of your carrier how much data did you use during your last billing cycle? Please vote and if you are on a unlimited plan post whether or not you've been flagged for throttling.

(I know this thread is out of place but I want to get as many people as possible voting so it will stay here for the time being.)

Thanks.

*** I used 2 and was flagged.

Last edited:

JustinTime

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Last month I used over 3 gb but they throttled me at 2gb, this month again they throttled me at almost 2gb but so far I've used 5.6gb and I am unlimited..:mad:

spinecho

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have used 2 gigs last month on at&t unlimited plan. I haven't received any warnings and i am a regulary heavy data user.

sofryj

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Big Red....just over 1gig. Never been throttled. I'm a heavy user, but I'm on wifi most of the time.....that and Reddit just doesn't use that much data.hahaha.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
you dont leave the house? ;) j/k

She's too busy deciding which case to use! ;) Love ya Pink! You know I'm just jealous! :D

I used 1.8gb in Jan. No message. That's with no wifi and inoperable data @ work (with full bars & 3G) but I called TS today to see what's up so I can push the envelope.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox