getting double text sound again...

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
its done it before and i turned my phone off and on and that fixed it. wondering why it happens. it only has happened after i downloaded the ios5 software. anyone else know maybe?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
So I just turned my phone off and on and it fixed the problem. Text sound is back to normal. I dunno why it does it though. Is it the software?

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
The device is going into sleep mode when it comes in - have had this happen more than once - just a OS glitch I'm sure

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
So I just turned my phone off and on and it fixed the problem. Text sound is back to normal. I dunno why it does it though. Is it the software?

I think its a subliminal message reminding you to give your phone a quick reboot... Which is good to do once in a while along with draining your battery from time to time

ootherocoo

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem. It's driving me crazy. I turned my phone off and it worked for a little bit, then not too long after the double notification sounds started again...

golfgal

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
The same thing happens to mine. The first sound is really brief, immediately followed by the normal sound. I've only noticed it on text messages. I have the sound set to the default for iMessage, "Tri-Tone".

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73