Anyone regretting their color choice?

CavemanOOGA

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
The white iPhones look damn sexy, I wish I could force myself to use one as my daily driver... But I just can't.

With that being said, black all the way!

reginald_1986

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
When I first decided for 4s, I was so crazy to look everywhere for white. Found the shop and after reaching there, was told no more and had to settle with black.

To my surprised, I was happy with black. So, yes no regret :D

I saw some of my friend's white changed colour to those yellowish. Maybe could be their way of taking care of the device :(

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am kind of surprised thatthis post has drawn so many responses and I suppose mine now as well...lol but NO WAY do I regreat my new 4S in Pink(just kidding). I like my Black one with no regrets.

edd

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I like my white 4S, it looks great in the new case I got :cool:

What did you get for a case? I use a simple white Incase Slider on my white iPhone and it's pretty decent but I'd like to switch it up.

The problem is I think the cases out there generally look better on a black iPhone. I'm looking for something that looks decent with white but it's proving difficult.

Dienaldy_k

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I Got Black Iphone 4, And I love it,
Well My Cousin Have the white iphone 4, But I Think My Black looks more Matching in every Case Color than Him.

jamesedward318

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Black is my favorite color but I opted with the White joint this go around. Seems like you can dress up the white one a bit more with case options.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Pics, or it didn't happen. :D

phone2.jpg

phone4.jpg

It happened!

Beezzy

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I got a Black 64GB iPhone 4S, def do not regret the decision! The white one always looks like it can get dirty faster. The Black iPhone just looks so clean!

jjjwicks

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I purchased a white 4S on release day, and looking back maybe I should've gone with a black one... only because I think that it looks a little bit sharper, and a lot of people are getting white it seems now. White is really cool don't get me wrong, but seeing all these girls with them especially is sort of getting me riled up... Obviously i'm being picky, but is there anyone else who feels the same?
Not in the least. Always bet on black! :)

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I wish I would have gone with white. My wife and I got 32gigs in each color. She wanted white I got black. I've come to like white better now and she won't trade. :mad:

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
No regrets at all on getting a black iPhone. The white iPhone is cool though. I thought they appealed more to women but I have seen a few guys with them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods