Anyone regretting their color choice?

fury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I regretted my choice of black for the iPhone 4, but my hands were kinda tied there...white didn't come out til last year. Regretting my choice of black iPad 2, but was also due to limited stock there. Totally not regretting my white 4S

White is such a classic Apple color and if I ever have the choice of it for a device I want, that's how I'll be getting it

If they come back with a white iPhone that had a black front, like the 3G and 3GS, I'd be even happier.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What's really ironic about all these comments that the white would make the owner look gay or feminine...every single one of my gay male friends (8 in total) have a black iPhone. Including the more, shall we say, flamboyant of them.

I personally never understood how a phone colour reflected on the sexual preference or identity of the owner ...

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

None of 'my' comments state that the white iPhone makes the 'owner' look gay or feminine. I did, however, state that the white iPhone appears feminine and befitting of girls. Many people, including myself, have stated that we don't have a problem with men buying white iPhones. More power to them. Having said that, just because some of you can't understand or disagrees with our viewpoint doesn't mean that we are insecure or bashing gays or anything like that because we are not and for you to assume we are makes you intolerant of views other than your own.

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

Last edited:

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely not! I went Black and I'm never going back. :D

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

I completely understand....you like what you like. I've always preferred cream in my coffee...so I went with white. When the iPad 3 is released I'll get white again and continue playing in the snow. :)

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I went with black and there are times where I wish I went with white. I love black but I sometimes get tired of it. Black shoes, black shirts, black socks. Everything is black, my next iPhone will definitely be white and I will probably get 64GB as well. I want to be able to have my entire music library on my phone. I still love my iPhone!

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I originally had the black one. I fell in love with the white one after a while though so I found someone willing to trade. Now I've got the white one and fell in love all over again.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
In and of itself, there is nothing wrong with having a white iPhone, however, to some of us, the white iPhone appears feminine and most of the people that *I* see carrying white iPhones are females. Still, the few guys that I've seen sporting a white iPhone seemed unaffected and content with it and more power to 'em. I, on the other hand, prefer the manly black iPhone. ;)

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

I've got the white one....and probably get more tail than you.

wats60

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
White was the only color that was in stock when the 4s came out! Wish I could have got black!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I started with white, and recently picked up black after playing with android the last 3 months. I am glad that I am back to iOS.

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I had black iPhones until the 4S and I had thought about the white because I like the way it looks. They are both really good looking phones! But, when the S came out they ran out of the black so I got the white because I didn't want to wait. I'm happy now that I did and switched from black to white with the newly ordered ipad3.

Apple Ifad

May 25, 2010
Visit site
None of 'my' comments state that the white iPhone makes the 'owner' look gay or feminine. I did, however, state that the white iPhone appears feminine and befitting of girls. Many people, including myself, have stated that we don't have a problem with men buying white iPhones. More power to them. Having said that, just because some of you can't understand or disagrees with our viewpoint doesn't mean that we are insecure or bashing gays or anything like that because we are not and for you to assume we are makes you intolerant of views other than your own.

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

So do you always refer to yourself in the plural? :p

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
My 4S started out life white and has been turned purple and I LOVE IT! I never see anyone else with a purple iPhone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2