Anyone regretting their color choice?

StormJH1

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm just chiming in to say that the white one is NOT a girl color. I think it's a sharp looking device. I actually wanted the white one, but my wife and I got them at the same time and I wanted us to have different colors (so we weren't confusing them ever). So when she said she wanted white, I just deferred and got black, and I love it too.

But there's nothing inherently "girly" about the white phone. I think that's a holdover from when you had a bunch of BlackBerrys and the first iPhones, so all the "serious" phones were black, and if you saw white or some other color, it was a dumbphone or a texting slider of some kind. Everybody has a black phone nowadays, why not be a little different?

Adawg1203

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I have the white iPhone 4s and no regrets. Even if I had the black iPhone I still would not have any regrets. The bottom line is, the device overall is a great device which in the end is the most important factor.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I had a black 4, only because there wasn't an option for white at launch.

I had the 3G and 3GS in both colors and always preferred the white. I don't regret the choice to get white for the 4S as I like it a lot more.

I see more with the white, a lot more females, but that doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, I like it that way :D;)

Phil DeLong

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
What's really ironic about all these comments that the white would make the owner look gay or feminine...every single one of my gay male friends (8 in total) have a black iPhone. Including the more, shall we say, flamboyant of them.

I personally never understood how a phone colour reflected on the sexual preference or identity of the owner ...

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

It doesn't, it represents insecurity more than anything.

I wanted the white one, I think it looks pretty cool I was just worried about keeping it clean because my hands get dirty a lot and I'm pretty OCD about that sort of thing.

JnCrWe

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I went to Best Buy and requested a black one, but they only had white. I went ahead and got the thing, but later considered returning it and checking with the Verizon store to see if any black ones were available. However, reports of battery life problems and screen issues stopped me (my white 4S is perfect, with an excellent screen and great battery life), especially since the latter seems more common with black units.

Another option, of course, is to get the black Life Proof case. My brother-in-law has the black case on his white 4S, and from a distance it simply looks like a black iPhone in a case. However, again there are reports of the black Life Proof cases interfering with the ambient light sensor, so I went with an OtterBox Commuter instead. So now I have a white iPhone 4S in a black case, but it looks great to me. If I go ahead with my plans to build a new desktop inside a white Corsair 600T, I'll even have somewhat matching devices. :p

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Originally I wanted a white one. But my wife said if I go white I'm gay that's nice but white ones are hard to come by so I ended up getting a black one. But I've seen some white ones in stores and I'm liking the black one anyway I think it looks better.

Ip.fanboy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Originally I wanted a white one. But my wife said if I go white I'm gay that's nice but white ones are hard to come by so I ended up getting a black one. But I've seen some white ones in stores and I'm liking the black one anyway I think it looks better.

Ur wife is ignorant or retarded... no offense tho! I'm just being honest! just an ignorant person can assimilate a color with if u are gay or not...

fubaracing7374

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

LOL Sounds like something my wife would say.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73