Anyone regretting their color choice?

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I purchased a white 4S on release day, and looking back maybe I should've gone with a black one... only because I think that it looks a little bit sharper, and a lot of people are getting white it seems now. White is really cool don't get me wrong, but seeing all these girls with them especially is sort of getting me riled up... Obviously i'm being picky, but is there anyone else who feels the same?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My husband chose black, myself and our 2 daughters chose white. BUT I can tell you when I go to the 2 malls around here by us, I do see a lot more men sporting the white iPhone, usually matching with their gfs/wifes iphone, more than I see the black one:)

I LOVE the white one so I can dress it up in pink, purple and teal cases for it:D I don't regret my decision one bit--I can say one thing really wish I did was get a 32 or 64g instead of a 16g. Next time around, that's what i'll be moving up to, but still white for my color choice:)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Got white on release day and through pre-order. Had a black 4 that also got on release day but then got a white 4 later on. Black is sharp, but white is just gorgeous. I debated the last couple of hours before pre-order started on which color to get. I don't regret.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
when I go to the 2 malls around here by us, I do see a lot more men sporting the white iPhone, usually matching with their gfs/wifes iphone, more than I see the black one:)

well we know who wears the pants in those relationships...........

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Both colors are so sharp, I feel like either way you go there is always that hunch of what if you had the other color... but all in all it's an iPhone and that's all that REALLY matters.

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I spent about 2 weeks trying to pick a color before I ordered mine and I opted for the white one. I don't think you can go wrong with either, but I finally chose white so that smudges aren't so noticeable. Now that I've had it for a little while I still don't regret it. I love how certain color cases accentuate the phone color so well! :)

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I chose the black and got the wife white. And love the black better. Reason being when locked the screen blends. With the white you have this white phone with a giant black square on it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sondo8

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
My white one looks like a piece of art in my hands. I love it.

I got a black iPad though because my girlfriend liked black iPad. Now I'm not with her anymore and I wish I got the white one to match my phone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Although I contemplated getting the white 4S, I settled for the black one and I'm very happy with it. I have no regrets.

Just Me, D

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I chose the black and got the wife white. And love the black better. Reason being when locked the screen blends. With the white you have this white phone with a giant black square on it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto! I wanted the white bc of the back but the front turned me off.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I had a black and white 4 and preordered a 4S in white and love it and have a white iPad 2 - now the question is will there ever be official versions in say red or blue ? Thoughts ?

Last edited:

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I love my white one. I've only ever had black iPhones but this time I wanted something different. I opted for a 16gb too but had I realized how much memory the HD videos take up I would have got a 64gb for sure. next iPhone I'm going the biggest memory available.

Magically beamed through the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I got the white because I would have had to wait over a month for Verizon to ship me a black one. But I have a black Incipio case on it that leaves just enough of the white exposed to make it stand out. When the case is off, the white just looks CLEAN. It definitely has grown on me, and I am kind of glad I got the white. If mine got busted up, I think I'd stick with the white.

w00dy

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I loved my 3gs in white. I then I got the 4 in black the day it came out. I never thought twice when I pre-ordered the 4s in white! I love white on the iPhone. Black is def sleek as hell. But white just stands out!

psiclne

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I love my white 4S, but when I see a black one it seems that they have a bigger screen only because the screen blends in with the bezel so you dont see the border.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods