After I cracked the iphone 4screen accidently, I swap it with a red conversion kit, now everybody considering it's a iphone 5.. I am happy now
    07-26-2012 04:05 AM
    Yeah i thought it would be cool to try white...Not so much.
    07-26-2012 04:15 AM
    I wish I had a white one! I love white device especially during the summer time!
    07-26-2012 08:33 AM
    I think the black one is worth more. I'd get a white one, but it doesn't match with anything I have.
    07-26-2012 08:47 AM
    I have black. I think it's sexy. But would go for a red one if the i5 comes in multi colors which I hope lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    07-26-2012 11:19 AM
    bought the black one cause it's easier to hide any blemishes I might have and it's tends to be easier and looks cleaner IMHO.
    07-26-2012 12:55 PM
    I'll probably get a white one for first time and see how that goes.
    07-26-2012 01:25 PM
    I purchased a white 4S on release day, and looking back maybe I should've gone with a black one... only because I think that it looks a little bit sharper, and a lot of people are getting white it seems now. White is really cool don't get me wrong, but seeing all these girls with them especially is sort of getting me riled up... Obviously i'm being picky, but is there anyone else who feels the same?
    I was the same way I started noticing alot of people getting the white one as well and was regretting the fact that I did not get the black one myself. Thank god my fianc had the black one and we both pamper our phones so she decided that she wanted a white one so we ended up swapping phones. I personally think the black one looks more professional to me.

Sent from my iBeast of an iPhone using Tapatalk :-)
    07-26-2012 04:49 PM
    I'm beginning to get tired of my white 4s simply because a few of the cases don't look as good on the white version.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    07-26-2012 06:11 PM
    I'm beginning to get tired of my white 4s simply because a few of the cases don't look as good on the white version.

I felt the same way. I had the white one but it was hard to find a good case to go with the phone. I left iphone to go to Galaxy S3 but after four days I went back to iPhone lol and got the black one this time. Loving it....easier to find more cases to go with it and it looks very professional and sleek.
    07-26-2012 06:43 PM
    Had used a black iPhone4 so using white 4S feels different. No regrets
    07-26-2012 11:16 PM
    Got the black version of the iP4S and now wish I had the white...I guess it's a grass is always greener on the other side of the fence thing. What they don't tell you is that it's astroturf on both sides
    07-26-2012 11:38 PM

Precisely.
    07-27-2012 03:21 AM
    I had a black 4 and couldn't wait to get a white 4S...I'm seriously regretting it. It's not because I'm a dirty person, but I just like the sleekness of the black. Man, I even tried posted on my local CL to see if anyone would trade. I was willing to pay money! But alas, no. I've learned my lesson about white phones...stay black.
    07-28-2012 02:00 AM
    The thing with the white one is that it is very nice the way it is. Without a case. If you're a case fiend,
    then you're gonna find cases that you don't like that go with white. Personally, I don't like to cover the
    phone with a case and ruin its sleekness and feel. Only when I'm using it to wirelessly charge it.
    07-28-2012 02:29 PM
    It's funny, I started reading this thread a week ago or so, and today I found myself thinking about it while I was visiting my nearest Apple store. Went for the 4S, and by the time I got there I still hadn't decided what color it would be. Many comments here reflected my situation very well : always had black iPhones, always thought the white one was gorgeous. I realized that, for me, this was good. I like black better, I really do. In ANY other line of smartphones, white devices never appeal to me. But Apple's white iPhone rocks. I didn't think switching to white would made me appreciate it better than the black, but I wondered, what if it made me hate the white? For some obscure reason I didn't want that to happen. So I decided to keep it as a myth. By buying black, I was ensuring I'd always love the white too.

And now I sit here, knowing I made the right choice, but wondering how it would feel to have the white. This is equilibrium, peace of mind : nothing is changed under the retina sky.

Really... I must be crazy or something. I feel I'm not alone though. And still I like this better than relating color to gender...
    07-29-2012 09:41 PM
    I had the black iPhone 4, so I got it in white when I got the 4S. I like the white better, so I don't regret it.
    07-29-2012 11:25 PM
    since my first iphone ive always had white. never tried out the black one. my boyfriend had a black one. he preferred the darker sleeker color, i prefered the white fancy color :P and still do. my next iphone 5 will also be white
    07-30-2012 02:54 AM
168 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD