I have white and from now on I will be sticking with black.

Via Tapatalk
    03-01-2012 02:28 PM
    I regretted my choice of black for the iPhone 4, but my hands were kinda tied there...white didn't come out til last year. Regretting my choice of black iPad 2, but was also due to limited stock there. Totally not regretting my white 4S

White is such a classic Apple color and if I ever have the choice of it for a device I want, that's how I'll be getting it

If they come back with a white iPhone that had a black front, like the 3G and 3GS, I'd be even happier.
    03-01-2012 02:49 PM
    What's really ironic about all these comments that the white would make the owner look gay or feminine...every single one of my gay male friends (8 in total) have a black iPhone. Including the more, shall we say, flamboyant of them.

I personally never understood how a phone colour reflected on the sexual preference or identity of the owner ...

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    None of 'my' comments state that the white iPhone makes the 'owner' look gay or feminine. I did, however, state that the white iPhone appears feminine and befitting of girls. Many people, including myself, have stated that we don't have a problem with men buying white iPhones. More power to them. Having said that, just because some of you can't understand or disagrees with our viewpoint doesn't mean that we are insecure or bashing gays or anything like that because we are not and for you to assume we are makes you intolerant of views other than your own.

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 03-04-2012 at 07:32 PM.
    03-01-2012 03:12 PM
    went black and am never going back
    03-04-2012 06:16 PM
    Absolutely not! I went Black and I'm never going back.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

I completely understand....you like what you like. I've always preferred cream in my coffee...so I went with white. When the iPad 3 is released I'll get white again and continue playing in the snow.
    03-04-2012 08:55 PM
    No black with black mophie juicepack air and I love it the feel Nd look of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-04-2012 09:12 PM
    I went with black and there are times where I wish I went with white. I love black but I sometimes get tired of it. Black shoes, black shirts, black socks. Everything is black, my next iPhone will definitely be white and I will probably get 64GB as well. I want to be able to have my entire music library on my phone. I still love my iPhone!
    03-04-2012 09:30 PM
    I originally had the black one. I fell in love with the white one after a while though so I found someone willing to trade. Now I've got the white one and fell in love all over again.
    03-08-2012 12:53 AM
    In and of itself, there is nothing wrong with having a white iPhone, however, to some of us, the white iPhone appears feminine and most of the people that *I* see carrying white iPhones are females. Still, the few guys that I've seen sporting a white iPhone seemed unaffected and content with it and more power to 'em. I, on the other hand, prefer the manly black iPhone.

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)
    I've got the white one....and probably get more tail than you.
    03-08-2012 01:06 AM
    White was the only color that was in stock when the 4s came out! Wish I could have got black!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-08-2012 10:53 AM
    I started with white, and recently picked up black after playing with android the last 3 months. I am glad that I am back to iOS.
    03-08-2012 11:36 AM
    I've got the white one....and probably get more tail than you.
    (laughing)...Good for you...Enjoy the rest of your day.

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)
    03-08-2012 12:27 PM
    black is the safer route at least for me, cover scuffs etc...
    03-08-2012 01:11 PM
    Fingerprints on the black one are starting to drive me nuts.
    03-08-2012 03:32 PM
    I had black iPhones until the 4S and I had thought about the white because I like the way it looks. They are both really good looking phones! But, when the S came out they ran out of the black so I got the white because I didn't want to wait. I'm happy now that I did and switched from black to white with the newly ordered ipad3.
    03-08-2012 04:07 PM
    Nope I love my black 32GB iPhone 4S

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    03-08-2012 04:25 PM
    I got a white iPhone...sometimes I wonder if black would have been the better choice but I dig the white.

I am satisfied.
    03-17-2012 04:20 PM
    None of 'my' comments state that the white iPhone makes the 'owner' look gay or feminine. I did, however, state that the white iPhone appears feminine and befitting of girls. Many people, including myself, have stated that we don't have a problem with men buying white iPhones. More power to them. Having said that, just because some of you can't understand or disagrees with our viewpoint doesn't mean that we are insecure or bashing gays or anything like that because we are not and for you to assume we are makes you intolerant of views other than your own.

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)
    So do you always refer to yourself in the plural?
    03-17-2012 06:48 PM
    I got a white iPhone to be different from everyone else, and now EVERYONE I see has one. FML
    03-17-2012 09:04 PM
    My 4S started out life white and has been turned purple and I LOVE IT! I never see anyone else with a purple iPhone.
    03-17-2012 09:42 PM
    Black all the way.
    03-18-2012 12:30 AM
    The white iPhones look damn sexy, I wish I could force myself to use one as my daily driver... But I just can't.

With that being said, black all the way!
    03-18-2012 10:05 AM
    So do you always refer to yourself in the plural?
    (laughing)...good one!

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPad 2)
    03-18-2012 10:46 AM
    When I first decided for 4s, I was so crazy to look everywhere for white. Found the shop and after reaching there, was told no more and had to settle with black.

To my surprised, I was happy with black. So, yes no regret

I saw some of my friend's white changed colour to those yellowish. Maybe could be their way of taking care of the device
    03-18-2012 11:26 AM
    I am kind of surprised thatthis post has drawn so many responses and I suppose mine now as well...lol but NO WAY do I regreat my new 4S in Pink(just kidding). I like my Black one with no regrets.
    03-18-2012 03:14 PM
168 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD