Absolutely not! I went Black and I'm never going back.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    Ive heard this before but not about a phone.
    01-28-2012 06:17 PM
    I wanted to get a white 4S but got a black because my girlfriend said I would look gay...not that there's anything wrong with that...
    01-28-2012 06:32 PM
    Was going to get white iPhone because I have a black iPad then my friend got white and I liked the look of black better so I got black
    01-28-2012 07:47 PM
    There was no choice for me. The interior of my car is black. My iPad is black. My laptop bag is black. My iPhone is black. It just looks better to me. (As I write this on my silver MacBook Air, but with really cool black keys).
    01-28-2012 08:22 PM
    My blackberry before this was black and Telus only had white in stock. In hindsight I should have gone black but don't have any regrets with the white either.
    01-29-2012 07:30 AM
    I also went with Black. I was a previous BB user and never had a white one then and Dont see myself using a white iphone either. Also I've noticed alot of previous BB comments in these threads myself included
    01-29-2012 08:45 AM
    I wanted to get a white 4S but got a black because my girlfriend said I would look gay...not that there's anything wrong with that...
    Wtf, lol. At which point I would have gotten the white iPhone out of spite!
    01-29-2012 10:26 AM
    What's really ironic about all these comments that the white would make the owner look gay or feminine...every single one of my gay male friends (8 in total) have a black iPhone. Including the more, shall we say, flamboyant of them.

I personally never understood how a phone colour reflected on the sexual preference or identity of the owner ...

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    01-29-2012 10:59 AM
    I got the Black and my wife got the White - no regrets!
    01-29-2012 11:00 AM
    I will say also, if you don't like the color anymore, you can get a case or a bumper of the other color. It'll look cool, you'll like it.
    01-29-2012 11:17 AM
    I'm just chiming in to say that the white one is NOT a girl color. I think it's a sharp looking device. I actually wanted the white one, but my wife and I got them at the same time and I wanted us to have different colors (so we weren't confusing them ever). So when she said she wanted white, I just deferred and got black, and I love it too.

But there's nothing inherently "girly" about the white phone. I think that's a holdover from when you had a bunch of BlackBerrys and the first iPhones, so all the "serious" phones were black, and if you saw white or some other color, it was a dumbphone or a texting slider of some kind. Everybody has a black phone nowadays, why not be a little different?
    01-29-2012 02:21 PM
    I have the white iPhone 4s and no regrets. Even if I had the black iPhone I still would not have any regrets. The bottom line is, the device overall is a great device which in the end is the most important factor.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-29-2012 03:23 PM
    Love my white 4S. Wouldn't go back.
    01-29-2012 03:42 PM
    Maybe off topic, but I would like Apple in the future develop more colors for the iPhone other than black and white.
    01-29-2012 11:18 PM
    I had a black 4, only because there wasn't an option for white at launch.

I had the 3G and 3GS in both colors and always preferred the white. I don't regret the choice to get white for the 4S as I like it a lot more.

I see more with the white, a lot more females, but that doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, I like it that way
    01-30-2012 01:22 AM
    I have Black...every time I see my daughters white one it does make me smile though
    01-30-2012 01:26 AM
    Just got my white & am loving it!
    01-30-2012 03:19 AM
    What's really ironic about all these comments that the white would make the owner look gay or feminine...every single one of my gay male friends (8 in total) have a black iPhone. Including the more, shall we say, flamboyant of them.

I personally never understood how a phone colour reflected on the sexual preference or identity of the owner ...

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    It doesn't, it represents insecurity more than anything.

I wanted the white one, I think it looks pretty cool I was just worried about keeping it clean because my hands get dirty a lot and I'm pretty OCD about that sort of thing.
    01-30-2012 08:46 AM
    I went for black. The white looks nice, but with makeup etc I have seen some go a horrid colour & didn't want to have to deal with that!
    01-30-2012 09:06 AM
    I owned a white i4 for 7 months and never got the urge to sleep with a male.
    01-30-2012 12:36 PM
    LOL. That just made my afternoon.
    Ip.fanboy likes this.
    01-30-2012 03:24 PM
    So were you expecting the urge and glad it never rose?
    01-30-2012 04:46 PM
    I went to Best Buy and requested a black one, but they only had white. I went ahead and got the thing, but later considered returning it and checking with the Verizon store to see if any black ones were available. However, reports of battery life problems and screen issues stopped me (my white 4S is perfect, with an excellent screen and great battery life), especially since the latter seems more common with black units.

Another option, of course, is to get the black Life Proof case. My brother-in-law has the black case on his white 4S, and from a distance it simply looks like a black iPhone in a case. However, again there are reports of the black Life Proof cases interfering with the ambient light sensor, so I went with an OtterBox Commuter instead. So now I have a white iPhone 4S in a black case, but it looks great to me. If I go ahead with my plans to build a new desktop inside a white Corsair 600T, I'll even have somewhat matching devices. :P
    01-30-2012 08:40 PM
    I do wish that I had gotten a white iPad 2, I currently have a white iPhone 4S
    01-30-2012 09:33 PM
    Originally I wanted a white one. But my wife said if I go white I'm gay that's nice but white ones are hard to come by so I ended up getting a black one. But I've seen some white ones in stores and I'm liking the black one anyway I think it looks better.
    01-31-2012 02:06 AM
168 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD