Voicemails-How do I display older Pre-iPhone 4S Voicemails

markw10

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I updated from an iPhone 3G to an iPhone 4S approximately mid-December. I had some voicemails from earlier in 2011 that I had to keep for legal use. I just noticed when I tried to reference them that they are no longer listed on my iPhone. I know I never deleted them and when calling into AT&T for my voicemail I think they are all still there but it's hard to sort through them plus it's hard to play them/record them for someone else. The only thing I can think of is these voicemails were left before I upgraded to the iPhone 4S and I have a lot of voicemails on my iPhone but believe they are all post-iPhone 4S. I don't know why the upgrade caused my iPhone not to display these older voicemails and I may be wrong but I believe that is the cause of this.
Assuming I'm correct with the above, how can I get access on my iPhone to the earlier voicemails before I upgrade to the 4S?
Assuming I can get to these voicemails I have another question. The person I need to send these two wants them in Windows Media format. Is there a way I can do this? Is there an app that would convert voicemails to this format? Assuming I can't do it that way is there a good voice recorder for the Mac that will take this off of my iphone (using it on speakerphone) and record a Windows media file from it?

Thanks for your help.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I updated from an iPhone 3G to an iPhone 4S approximately mid-December. I had some voicemails from earlier in 2011 that I had to keep for legal use. I just noticed when I tried to reference them that they are no longer listed on my iPhone. I know I never deleted them and when calling into AT&T for my voicemail I think they are all still there but it's hard to sort through them plus it's hard to play them/record them for someone else. The only thing I can think of is these voicemails were left before I upgraded to the iPhone 4S and I have a lot of voicemails on my iPhone but believe they are all post-iPhone 4S. I don't know why the upgrade caused my iPhone not to display these older voicemails and I may be wrong but I believe that is the cause of this.
Assuming I'm correct with the above, how can I get access on my iPhone to the earlier voicemails before I upgrade to the 4S?
Assuming I can get to these voicemails I have another question. The person I need to send these two wants them in Windows Media format. Is there a way I can do this? Is there an app that would convert voicemails to this format? Assuming I can't do it that way is there a good voice recorder for the Mac that will take this off of my iphone (using it on speakerphone) and record a Windows media file from it?

Thanks for your help.

Sorry bro, but ur SOL on those older voicemails.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2