I did reluctantly, but I'm liking iOS again. Although of the Nokia 900 LTE phone is good, I may be interested.

The yellow screen issue (3 out of 5 phones) is getting really frustrating. Exchanged a 32gb 4S today and it had the same screen I was trying to exchange.
    01-07-2012 10:23 PM
    I came back to an iPhone 4S on Thursday after having owned an HTC Trophy (WP7). I did like Windows Phone 7 but the lack of really high quality apps was what made me jump ship. I had a Samsung Galaxy Nexus for a few weeks but it randomly rebooted on me 3 times so I returned it. I went back to the iPhone mainly because I wanted something smaller and totally reliable. I thought I would miss the customization of Android but I haven't so far. The only way I would consider leaving the iPhone again would be if someone (whether it be WP or Android) could offer an LTE phone that matched the iPhone's battery life and reliability.
    01-07-2012 11:34 PM
    I did reluctantly, but I'm liking iOS again. Although of the Nokia 900 LTE phone is good, I may be interested.

The yellow screen issue (3 out of 5 phones) is getting really frustrating. Exchanged a 32gb 4S today and it had the same screen I was trying to exchange.
    Wait it out people say screen fixes itself in a week or two

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    01-08-2012 12:34 AM
    I've been drooling over pictures of that Lumina. It looks beautiful. I'm going to have a hard time resisting that one. I've never used a Windows phone before. Plenty of others--Androids, iPhones and Blackberries. I always come back to iPhone.

I'm suprised to hear you say there was a lack of good apps. I thought MS was really courting the developers. It can't be as bad as App World for Blackberry.

Lumia, not Lumina!
    Last edited by tlo07; 01-15-2012 at 09:18 PM.
    01-08-2012 11:07 PM
    It's definitely better than blackberry app world.. I just came over from the world of blackberry to the Nokia lumia 710 and I love it.. Yes they need more apps but the OS is wonderful and works seamlessly.. Haven't had any problems so far.. Plus I have my wonderful iPod touch so I used that from my apps and gaming.. I think everyone should try out windows phone OS it's great!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    01-09-2012 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD