The bookmark for sprint powerdeck never stays erased. As soon some time passes regardless whether iCloud, bookmarks sync or whatever I can't get to be gone! I also find it strange I can't get it to move either, I can't hide it or nothing. Is it supposed to be like this or what? Can you guys please help. I'm a new iPhone user so I'm a bit lost in the world of Apple. Thank you.
    01-06-2012 09:06 PM
    You can't get rid of it. It's the one thing Sprint was allowed to put on the iPhone. Live with it and be glad we don't have all their other bloatware!
    BreakingKayfabe and Kuffoman like this.
    01-06-2012 09:14 PM
    You can't get rid of it. It's the one thing Sprint was allowed to put on the iPhone. Live with it and be glad we don't have all their other bloatware!
    This is so true. Just be glad Apple doesn't allow these carriers to fill the phones with all kinds of crap. Not even a carrier logo on the physical phone. Not even the boot screen!
    verwon likes this.
    01-06-2012 09:33 PM
    At least sprint didn't screw with anything else
    01-06-2012 10:33 PM
    It's stored on the Sim I believe. As that certain bookmark changes for me everytime I change network sims. I'm find with it, better than other bloatware.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    01-08-2012 04:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD