I JUST bought a new printer and didn't realize that "wireless" doesn't mean you can print from email on your iPhone!!! Very frustrating. I can use the Canon app and print from my pictures HOWEVER, we mainly wanted it for printing other things, like email, notes, etc. I just looked on the Apple site and found that the new printer I just bought is NOT ap capable! Is there an adapter or something I can buy to use with the Canon? Really not looking forward to having to return this after going through the set up.
    01-06-2012 01:46 PM
    Download and install Finger Print. Turns any wireless printer into an "AirPrint" printer. Works great for me and my dad. Costs 10 bucks, but I figured what the heck, it was really easy.

There's probably even a free option out there but I was fine with paying.

Good luck!
    01-06-2012 02:50 PM
    Thank you. Hopefully I can find a cheaper version. Lol how does it work?
    01-06-2012 03:32 PM
    Download and install Finger Print. Turns any wireless printer into an "AirPrint" printer. Works great for me and my dad. Costs 10 bucks, but I figured what the heck, it was really easy.

There's probably even a free option out there but I was fine with paying.

Good luck!
    I was just looking for finger print, but I couldn't find it.
    01-07-2012 05:19 PM
    Try an app called Print.
    01-07-2012 05:23 PM
    Returned printer for another that's AirPrint compatible. Don't want to buy an app then something happen and it not work.
    01-07-2012 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD