AirPrint ?

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I JUST bought a new printer and didn't realize that "wireless" doesn't mean you can print from email on your iPhone!!! Very frustrating. I can use the Canon app and print from my pictures HOWEVER, we mainly wanted it for printing other things, like email, notes, etc. I just looked on the Apple site and found that the new printer I just bought is NOT ap capable! Is there an adapter or something I can buy to use with the Canon? Really not looking forward to having to return this after going through the set up. :mad:

templetonryecy

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Download and install Finger Print. Turns any wireless printer into an "AirPrint" printer. Works great for me and my dad. Costs 10 bucks, but I figured what the heck, it was really easy.

There's probably even a free option out there but I was fine with paying.

Good luck!

NickB2005

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Download and install Finger Print. Turns any wireless printer into an "AirPrint" printer. Works great for me and my dad. Costs 10 bucks, but I figured what the heck, it was really easy.

There's probably even a free option out there but I was fine with paying.

Good luck!

I was just looking for finger print, but I couldn't find it.

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Returned printer for another that's AirPrint compatible. Don't want to buy an app then something happen and it not work.