What job do you have that you use your Iphone 4S?

zeteo#IM

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I am a retired/disabled Pastor. I use my iPhone 4S for: audiobooks, podcasts, appointments, reminders, checking account, e-mail, Facebook. It has become absolutely essential to my life. Due to memory difficulties my wife uses the Find Friends if I ever get disoriented. It is indispensable.

NickFL2011

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Resident/Physician

Use a ton of medical apps... medcalc, skyscape, medscape, epocrates, etc... The hospital EMR is also accessible via an app or I can remote desktop in via Citrix to view x-rays (mostly do that on the iPad).

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
He's just boosting his topic to get more responses. He isn't really going to start a new topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm now a manager at a Bar in NC. This iPhone has become even more useful then when I was in the military. I use it to learn how to make drinks (mixology). I use it to determine my bartenders pay for the night (wage calculator). Schedule beer deliveries, liquor pick ups. Inventory supplies for the entire. Bar. It's become just an amazing tool for me and my new life as a civilian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Well cause I was told once before if a topic dies out to let it go and start another. I don't understand why people don't want this to go on

No, if a topic dies don't start another one that's exactly the same as previous threads you have started before. It's the fact that you've started several threads that are exactly the same. If people stop responding it's because they don't give a **** about it anymore. You are definitely trying to keep this thread going to boost your post count or try to gain rep here. It's beyond annoying. If this thread is dead don't start another one with a similar name that asks people about what job they use their phone for. You've started 4 threads that are all the same, let it go. You bumped a thread that was a month old.

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Listen I could give a c--- about my count or whatever I just like to see what other people have to say. So unless you know what's really up back off you don't like the thread don't read it. That's all it's easy sorry it bothers you.... Well......

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
beyond annoying indeed..

Listen you people are annoying you dont wanna read it use your brain and DONT LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!! How easy is that? Really come on i thought this place was a place to come and chat about anything ect ect but all im getting is s---.....

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Listen you people are annoying you dont wanna read it use your brain and DONT LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!! How easy is that? Really come on i thought this place was a place to come and chat about anything ect ect but all im getting is s---.....

It is annoying, if people aren't interested anymore just let it go and create a new one with a different topic, I dont understand the obsession with keeping this thread alive. Is this really the only topic you're interested on this forum??

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Dude zip it period you are such a === all your doing is trying to make you look good and really your acting like a child....All i want to do is see what people do with there phones and thats it..RELAX and unsubscribe and all will be ok...ok...now lets move on and put the kids back to bed...

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Gentleman/ladies - stay on topic and quit bickering. Insulting others is not welcome here. And please no thread bumping with pointless posts that do not contribute to the thread. (I see this thread is filled with them and all that does is junk up the thread) If neither of my requests are followed the thread will be closed.

Last edited:

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Apologies emscapt, I find myself getting frustrated at people who bump threads all the time when those bumps do not contribute to the thread. I didn't mean to come off as a d***, I was just trying to help you understand that there are people who get annoyed at unnecessary bumps. Again, apologies.

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Apologies emscapt, I find myself getting frustrated at people who bump threads all the time when those bumps do not contribute to the thread. I didn't mean to come off as a d***, I was just trying to help you understand that there are people who get annoyed at unnecessary bumps. Again, apologies.

Thanks....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner