What job do you have that you use your Iphone 4S?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I am an Executive Assistant for a Coaching firm (we coach CEO's and their teams...local, national companies and a few global as well ;) ) Love the reliability of my iphone! :D

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I just recently started managing a truck stop. All me competitors have iPhone apps for checking their fuel prices. Every morning, I check and fill out a competitive price report to send my corporate office to determine my fuel price. It's awesome to have apps where I can check it immediately, whenever my executives want.

bnob99

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm a Systems Administrator for a manufacturing company. I have a folder for my most used work apps.

Fing- Great app to quickly see devices on your network. Comes in handy when I'm at remote locations and need to do a quick check.
AT&T Microcell- We don't get the best of coverage at our plants so we have installed several microcells as a cheap way to increase coverage. This app allows me to quickly manage who can use the microcells.
Flashlight- Needs no explanation.
Turboscan- One of my favorite apps and has bailed me out of several situations.
Fara- shipment tracker. I am constantly sending equipment to remote locations. This app makes it easy to keep up with everything.
Evernote-Easiest way to write down anything I'm thinking about at the time so I can address it a later time. Use this a ton in the field when taking pictures of equipment.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Obligatory "Anyone else"? (to be truly effective, it should really be asked everyday...or even more frequently if you're really serious!)

Hahahaha... I have the feeling he doesn't even read the replies, he's just happy to see the post being bumped.. which by the way I just did...

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
You're trying way too hard to keep this thread alive. If there are no responses for a few days there is no need to bump it. Obviously no one cares enough to respond to it but you bump it anyways. You just need to let it go man. You started this thread 7 months ago and have bumped it too many times. It's annoying. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. You seem to be bumping it to get your post number up, which is desperate . This is ending up like many of the other threads you've started. This is no way to get liked. You are going to annoy people with your pointless bumps and repetitive threads. This one is very similar to the two you've started before about being EMS/FD/PD. This is getting ridiculous.

Last edited:

Daniel.Jones

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
iOS smart phones are best

Using iPhone 4S from last year, previously I was using 3GS. It is such a nice phone, I uses it for but obviously calling, accessing web from mobile locations, navigation and testing apps compatibility and performance.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
You're trying way too hard to keep this thread alive. If there are no responses for a few days there is no need to bump it. Obviously no one cares enough to respond to it but you bump it anyways. You just need to let it go man. You started this thread 7 months ago and have bumped it too many times. It's annoying. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. You seem to be bumping it to get your post number up, which is desperate . This is ending up like many of the other threads you've started. This is no way to get liked. You are going to annoy people with your pointless bumps and repetitive threads. This one is very similar to the two you've started before about being EMS/FD/PD. This is getting ridiculous.

Totally agree... He should spend his time creating new posts.... not trying to keep this one alive ..

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Sales....my iPhone 4s is irreplaceable. Smooth texting and emails, along with many apps to use when Travelling. Can't wait to but the 5, I will bump up to 32gb due to finding issues when I rent movies with space.

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
It was an interesting thread, until the OP started bumping everyday just to get people to read it and post. He has done it with numerous threads that he has started. It's beyond annoying.

Reactions: Guacho

trevorjd14

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I manage all the technology for an elementary school, the iPhone works very well because carrying large tech is not a good idea with curious hands...and I try to avoid my corp. issued Windows machine...

mud314

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm a small business owner on VZW:
Apps: bento
Pages and some Numbers
Dropbox
Reminders is a must for me
Mail: Exchange and .me
Line 2

catalypse

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
my 4s is very useful in many ways...

dropbox for file sharing
IG/twitter/fb and other social media apps for site/prod promotion
i read news/articles/blogs from flipboard
gmail app for emailing
gtalk & skype for communication
ifiles/ibook

those are some of the helpful apps that i need for my business..

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
my 4s is very useful in many ways...

dropbox for file sharing
IG/twitter/fb and other social media apps for site/prod promotion
i read news/articles/blogs from flipboard
gmail app for emailing
gtalk & skype for communication
ifiles/ibook

those are some of the helpful apps that i need for my business..

So those of you with a business is security a issue???

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2