So anyone else?
    08-14-2012 10:11 PM
    I seldom use app store of software, iPhone in addition to call outside, almost don't do anything.
    08-15-2012 01:59 AM
    I seldom use app store of software, iPhone in addition to call outside, almost don't do anything.
    UMMMMMMM??? k
    08-15-2012 08:39 AM
    UMMMMMMM??? k
    Annoying !!
    08-15-2012 08:53 AM
    Annoying !!
    Yep ok cause i commented on a post? get a clue...Come on...
    08-15-2012 01:04 PM
    Car sales

Sent from my iPhone the power of the Jedi
    08-17-2012 01:28 AM
    I m an iphone app developer. So, it is necessary for me to have an iphone......
    08-17-2012 03:34 AM
    Obligatory "Anyone else"? (to be truly effective, it should really be asked everyday...or even more frequently if you're really serious!)
    08-17-2012 10:25 AM
    bump........
    08-19-2012 09:16 PM
    I am an Executive Assistant for a Coaching firm (we coach CEO's and their teams...local, national companies and a few global as well ) Love the reliability of my iphone!
    08-20-2012 08:20 AM
    I just recently started managing a truck stop. All me competitors have iPhone apps for checking their fuel prices. Every morning, I check and fill out a competitive price report to send my corporate office to determine my fuel price. It's awesome to have apps where I can check it immediately, whenever my executives want.
    08-21-2012 07:41 PM
    I'm a Systems Administrator for a manufacturing company. I have a folder for my most used work apps.

Fing- Great app to quickly see devices on your network. Comes in handy when I'm at remote locations and need to do a quick check.
    AT&T Microcell- We don't get the best of coverage at our plants so we have installed several microcells as a cheap way to increase coverage. This app allows me to quickly manage who can use the microcells.
    Flashlight- Needs no explanation.
    Turboscan- One of my favorite apps and has bailed me out of several situations.
    Fara- shipment tracker. I am constantly sending equipment to remote locations. This app makes it easy to keep up with everything.
    Evernote-Easiest way to write down anything I'm thinking about at the time so I can address it a later time. Use this a ton in the field when taking pictures of equipment.
    08-21-2012 08:17 PM
    Obligatory "Anyone else"? (to be truly effective, it should really be asked everyday...or even more frequently if you're really serious!)
    Hahahaha... I have the feeling he doesn't even read the replies, he's just happy to see the post being bumped.. which by the way I just did...
    08-22-2012 12:34 AM
    You're trying way too hard to keep this thread alive. If there are no responses for a few days there is no need to bump it. Obviously no one cares enough to respond to it but you bump it anyways. You just need to let it go man. You started this thread 7 months ago and have bumped it too many times. It's annoying. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. You seem to be bumping it to get your post number up, which is desperate . This is ending up like many of the other threads you've started. This is no way to get liked. You are going to annoy people with your pointless bumps and repetitive threads. This one is very similar to the two you've started before about being EMS/FD/PD. This is getting ridiculous.
    Last edited by sprocket2107; 08-22-2012 at 02:34 AM.
    vietalogy and Guacho like this.
    08-22-2012 01:50 AM
    Using iPhone 4S from last year, previously I was using 3GS. It is such a nice phone, I uses it for but obviously calling, accessing web from mobile locations, navigation and testing apps compatibility and performance.
    08-22-2012 05:40 AM
    You're trying way too hard to keep this thread alive. If there are no responses for a few days there is no need to bump it. Obviously no one cares enough to respond to it but you bump it anyways. You just need to let it go man. You started this thread 7 months ago and have bumped it too many times. It's annoying. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. You seem to be bumping it to get your post number up, which is desperate . This is ending up like many of the other threads you've started. This is no way to get liked. You are going to annoy people with your pointless bumps and repetitive threads. This one is very similar to the two you've started before about being EMS/FD/PD. This is getting ridiculous.
    Totally agree... He should spend his time creating new posts.... not trying to keep this one alive ..
    08-22-2012 08:35 AM
    I mean I personally think this is an interesting thread though. I would love to see more responses, but again that's just me.
    08-22-2012 06:04 PM
    Sales....my iPhone 4s is irreplaceable. Smooth texting and emails, along with many apps to use when Travelling. Can't wait to but the 5, I will bump up to 32gb due to finding issues when I rent movies with space.
    08-22-2012 06:09 PM
    It was an interesting thread, until the OP started bumping everyday just to get people to read it and post. He has done it with numerous threads that he has started. It's beyond annoying.
    Guacho likes this.
    08-22-2012 06:53 PM
    I manage all the technology for an elementary school, the iPhone works very well because carrying large tech is not a good idea with curious hands...and I try to avoid my corp. issued Windows machine...
    08-24-2012 09:42 AM
    The 4S is the standard issue smartphone for my employer (local city government). I'm holding out for the new iPhone!
    08-24-2012 09:53 AM
    I'm a small business owner on VZW:
    Apps: bento
    Pages and some Numbers
    Dropbox
    Reminders is a must for me
    Mail: Exchange and .me
    Line 2
    08-24-2012 03:06 PM
    my 4s is very useful in many ways...

dropbox for file sharing
    IG/twitter/fb and other social media apps for site/prod promotion
    i read news/articles/blogs from flipboard
    gmail app for emailing
    gtalk & skype for communication
    ifiles/ibook

those are some of the helpful apps that i need for my business..
    08-24-2012 03:29 PM
    my 4s is very useful in many ways...

dropbox for file sharing
    IG/twitter/fb and other social media apps for site/prod promotion
    i read news/articles/blogs from flipboard
    gmail app for emailing
    gtalk & skype for communication
    ifiles/ibook

those are some of the helpful apps that i need for my business..
    So those of you with a business is security a issue???
    08-30-2012 08:11 AM
    I'm a iPad developer and I have a iPhone 4s and a iPad 2.
    08-30-2012 08:50 AM
224 ... 6789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD