What job do you have that you use your Iphone 4S?

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Helps me keep track of my 12 yr. old daughter. Only a matter of time before she figures out how Dad always knows where she is. LOL

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I cannot live without my iPhone- it's soooo helpful if you're a college student.

I looove the reminders app. It saves every piece of information I need. Getting around the campus was so much easier.

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Supervisor in a 911 Center. Other than communicating with officers in the field and staying in touch at work, dont really have any work specific apps I use.

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
2 jobs:
Orthopedic technician (in-pt and ER) at a Level 1 Trauma Center. Google Translate for pt communication.
Volunteer EMT with the local Fire Dept CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) program. Multiple forms of communication (email, phone, text).

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Internal Revenue Service - Cincinnati Service Center. Other than the iPod app and Slacker, we have no use for iOS devices (yet). ;)

Dienaldy_k

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm Student and Social Worker, sometime working In My Dad Finance Firm,
Iphone is Really Usefull for me, I love IstudiozPro help me to track My Class, Score an Exam, DocToGo for writing New Document and report for my dad, and What's App talking with Staff

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
College Student! I use it for email, d2l (desire2learn), checking menus, games, texting, calling, setting reminders and assignments (really helpful) the list goes on!

cellphonejedi

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I own an VZW Dealership. I use this phone just about every waking second of my day to not only show customers, but to email, view reports, take credit card payments when off-site at an event.

bujin

May 15, 2009
Visit site
High School principal: I use my iPhone and iPad in order to allow me to be a visible presence in the school and to manage the school without being chained to the office.

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
High School principal: I use my iPhone and iPad in order to allow me to be a visible presence in the school and to manage the school without being chained to the office.

Ah that's sweet!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In retired, but I use my iPhone all day everyday for tweeting, reading RSS feeds, texting, emailing, web browsing in conjunction with my iPad 2, researching, tracking, navigation and more. Then again, I did pretty much the same things when I had my EVO 4G, my Droid Incredible, my Blackberry Bold 9000, my iPhone 3G as well as my previous Blackberry & Palm devices before that.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Medical coder. I found some awesome free apps that list ICD-9 codes as well as ASA codes. I also deal with horses quite a lot and have found some awesome horse apps from anatomy apps to apps that describe symptoms of horse illnesses and what to do and how to treat. I'm still in iLove. :)

gern blanston

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Interesting topic: it's nice to hear about people using their iDevices in their jobs after being so used to hearing that iPhones and iPads were just toys and that if you wanted to get real work done you needed a BB. My employer doesn't issue phones, but I do use it to listen to the radio at my desk since we can't stream over our computers and a portable radio can't get a good signal. :)

tduffysd

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Systems Administrator. Have my exchange account and gmail set up on it. I love the mail client on the iphone. I just switched from an android device and there's no question about it, the iphone does email better.

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Systems Administrator. Have my exchange account and gmail set up on it. I love the mail client on the iphone. I just switched from an android device and there's no question about it, the iphone does email better.

Same here!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Pjr772

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Cabinet maker. Use the construction master calculator app daily, emails, texts w/clients vendors, calendar, notes and reminders for daily schedules, etc because I'm old and can't remember s&@t anymore. Really wish TD Bank and Quickbooks would catch up, would never need a computer

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods