Game developer
    01-10-2012 01:38 AM
    2 jobs:
    Orthopedic technician (in-pt and ER) at a Level 1 Trauma Center. Google Translate for pt communication.
    Volunteer EMT with the local Fire Dept CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) program. Multiple forms of communication (email, phone, text).
    01-10-2012 02:04 AM
    Internal Revenue Service - Cincinnati Service Center. Other than the iPod app and Slacker, we have no use for iOS devices (yet).
    01-11-2012 12:18 AM
    I'm Student and Social Worker, sometime working In My Dad Finance Firm,
    Iphone is Really Usefull for me, I love IstudiozPro help me to track My Class, Score an Exam, DocToGo for writing New Document and report for my dad, and What's App talking with Staff
    01-11-2012 10:41 AM
    I work overnight (job information withheld) and I have hours of non-action so I use my iPhone to waste time.
    Max_Powers likes this.
    01-11-2012 11:07 AM
    College Student! I use it for email, d2l (desire2learn), checking menus, games, texting, calling, setting reminders and assignments (really helpful) the list goes on!
    01-11-2012 11:36 AM
    I own an VZW Dealership. I use this phone just about every waking second of my day to not only show customers, but to email, view reports, take credit card payments when off-site at an event.
    01-11-2012 01:24 PM
    High School principal: I use my iPhone and iPad in order to allow me to be a visible presence in the school and to manage the school without being chained to the office.
    01-11-2012 08:11 PM
    High School principal: I use my iPhone and iPad in order to allow me to be a visible presence in the school and to manage the school without being chained to the office.
    Ah that's sweet!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    01-11-2012 10:02 PM
    In retired, but I use my iPhone all day everyday for tweeting, reading RSS feeds, texting, emailing, web browsing in conjunction with my iPad 2, researching, tracking, navigation and more. Then again, I did pretty much the same things when I had my EVO 4G, my Droid Incredible, my Blackberry Bold 9000, my iPhone 3G as well as my previous Blackberry & Palm devices before that.
    01-11-2012 10:16 PM
    Medical coder. I found some awesome free apps that list ICD-9 codes as well as ASA codes. I also deal with horses quite a lot and have found some awesome horse apps from anatomy apps to apps that describe symptoms of horse illnesses and what to do and how to treat. I'm still in iLove.
    01-12-2012 09:52 AM
    Interesting topic: it's nice to hear about people using their iDevices in their jobs after being so used to hearing that iPhones and iPads were just toys and that if you wanted to get real work done you needed a BB. My employer doesn't issue phones, but I do use it to listen to the radio at my desk since we can't stream over our computers and a portable radio can't get a good signal.
    01-12-2012 10:49 AM
    Systems Administrator. Have my exchange account and gmail set up on it. I love the mail client on the iphone. I just switched from an android device and there's no question about it, the iphone does email better.
    01-12-2012 11:07 AM
    Systems Administrator. Have my exchange account and gmail set up on it. I love the mail client on the iphone. I just switched from an android device and there's no question about it, the iphone does email better.
    Same here!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    01-12-2012 11:44 AM
    Cabinet maker. Use the construction master calculator app daily, emails, texts w/clients vendors, calendar, notes and reminders for daily schedules, etc because I'm old and can't remember s&@t anymore. Really wish TD Bank and Quickbooks would catch up, would never need a computer
    01-12-2012 11:53 AM
    I work at a college as a janitor even though I feel like I'm smarter than most of the people who go there
    hoosieriphone likes this.
    01-12-2012 12:15 PM
    I play poker at work
    01-12-2012 02:00 PM
    Federal LEO...just switched from an EVO to a brand spanking new iPhone 4S (which goes nicely with my personal 4S, one black and one white). Primarily used for communication purposes and email, though the camera is quite handy during investigations and such. I was so happy to toss that EVO in the box in the office and pick up my new phone, you have no idea.

It's running on Sprint...but i find my AT&T 4S is a bit quicker around town (the Sprint service is better in some areas though).
    LOL Federal LEO and he has one black & one white....plz don't tell me I'm the only one who gets that.

BTW thx for your service!
    01-14-2012 12:00 AM
    Bounty Hunter, I use the taser app to subdue the fugitives
    nmeredith13 likes this.
    01-15-2012 09:33 AM
    Field service engineer. I travel to customers sites fixing issues, assisting with installation and training,

I use my 4S to set reminders about where I need to go each day (Siri), send texts on behind the wheel without taking my eye off the road (Siri), Navigon to find customer's sites, Siri to get weather forecasts for locations I've be traveling too, access to email on the road, plus a million other reasons I know you all use your iPhone for too.
    01-16-2012 12:42 AM
    Bounty Hunter, I use the taser app to subdue the fugitives
    There's a taser app!!! Man, I could use that to keep the cats off the tables and counters...
    01-16-2012 12:50 AM
    I am a Firefighter/Paramedic. I use my 4s for work and personal.
    01-16-2012 01:16 AM
    I am a bankruptcy attorney on Verizon. I use my 4s and iPad 2 for work and personal.
    We even go paperless to court. All client files are scanned and available on the iPad 2 or 4s for
    court hearings. We do all calendaring and email via Google.

4s and iPad 2 = Priceless!
    neur0tk likes this.
    01-16-2012 09:24 AM
    anyone else?
    03-20-2012 09:09 PM
    I blog about the iPhone...

:P
    03-20-2012 09:16 PM
224 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD