So I did a hard reset and...

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Went ahead and did a hard reset on my 4S, and when it came back on I was presented with the Siri notification saying that she can help me if I choose. Also, when going to use Siri the tutorial showed up. Also, my ringer volume was set back to default and my ringtones themselves have been completely reset to stock, just wondering if this is normal with a hard reset because I've done it before and never had this happen.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
That happened to me on my 4 on new years eve. This guy decided to wish me happy new years via text to me and the rest of his 300 plus contacts in his phone. Phone went weird after that. Would open texts but show nothing. So rebooted twice just to get into texts and deleted his. Rebooted and same thing with things going back to default. I noticed it more cause my battery percentage went away.

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
That happened to me on my 4 on new years eve. This guy decided to wish me happy new years via text to me and the rest of his 300 plus contacts in his phone. Phone went weird after that. Would open texts but show nothing. So rebooted twice just to get into texts and deleted his. Rebooted and same thing with things going back to default. I noticed it more cause my battery percentage went away.

Yeah the first thing I noticed was the % missing... hmm.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Seems to be ok now. Having issue with words with friends acting weird but so is hubby so I think it's on their end