The number of iPhones amaze me

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Its amazing how many people have iPhones. You walk through airports malls cities and EVERYONE have iPhones and the number Is only growing. Such an amazing phone

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
funny you should bring this up Infiniti. I was at the mall a couple days ago, and it was the same for me--just about every where someone was using an iPhone--and the age range was anywhere from teen up to adult and even older adults(grandma&grandpa age-wise) :) I did catch a glimpse of a few berries here and there, but def not like the iPhone.

the other thing i noticed, is alot more people had the white instead of the black.

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
its funny... i notice them more now that i have one.

When i had my BB i would see BB's a lot.. now i see iPhones! (its like when you get a new car... you see the same car everywhere! lol)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Most of the phones that I see people using are split between Androids and iPhones. I can't recall the last time I saw someone with a Blackberry.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
It is very cool to see so many out there. People love them.

I remember when I bought the first iPhone 2G. Nobody had them, it was priced way out of the general consumers reach and I got asked about it NON STOP. Seriously, I actually stopped taking it out because it would catch someones eye and they would not hesitate to ask me all about it.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I was at the Mall in Indianapolis, because I had an appointment at the Apple store. iPhones were everywhere. What really shocked me....while waiting to exchange my iP4S.... I could not believe how many people were waiting to replace their iPhones because of cracked screens. ( due to dropping them ) None of them had some kind of case protection on their phone. One girl was getting her 4th phone and of course had to pay for it. Wow....I would love to carry my phone naked, but the cost of replacing it is out of my reach.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I crashed with a buddy of mine last year for a few months and he was an Apple employee. He told me once that his store had close to 600 iPhone 4's in the back that were returned/exchanged with busted screens. According to him they would be sent out weekly and it would only take a few days to start getting half that number. Always use to tell me that people busted these phones in the most stupid way sometimes. One guy he said, gave his brand new iPhone 4 to his 3 year old daughter, seconds after walking out of the store with it and she had a temper tantrum and she revolted by throwing it as far as she could.

DUMB.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I like kids, but there's no f'ing way any child will touch my phone. Ever. I have hard cases and screen protectors on there but I don't care. That's not a child toy. I have seen many a busted screen from a kid throwing or dropping it.

MunchkinD13

Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
It's funny because most of the phones I see on TV and in movies are iPhones too. It's been like that for a while but now I'm starting to notice all the computers on TV are MBPs now too. :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
. One guy he said, gave his brand new iPhone 4 to his 3 year old daughter, seconds after walking out of the store with it and she had a temper tantrum and she revolted by throwing it as far as she could.

DUMB.
:eek: THIS. IS. JUST. PLAIN. STUPIDITY on the dads part that handed it to his 3yo.

I have a 3-1/2yo niece that's brilliant and I still would not let her handle my phone. A temper tantrum can happen at any time;) and it won't be with my phone. My Sil(her mom) lets her use her iPhone but that's not for me to comment on.

& I love kids, hubby & I have 5 of our own:)

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Last month we took a ferry over to Liberty Island. While being crammed in with what felt like a billion people, I couldn't help but notice how many people had their iPhones out. It just amazes me. Everywhere we go. I see a few Droids here and there and even less BBs. And yes I purposely look for this everywhere we go. Drives my husband crazy but I'm impressed and amazed. And yes I too am noticing a LOT of white iPhones. I thought it was kinda funny when my 23 yr old son preferred the white. To me it's feminine but there are so many guys out there with them as well.

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I like looking at all the cases too. Lol and YES many different age ranges too. My sons great aunt got an iPhone from her company fr business and this was quite some time ago. I work at a private College and more and more are trading in BBs for iPhones. Even the Jesuit there. Lol

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
It's funny because most of the phones I see on TV and in movies are iPhones too. It's been like that for a while but now I'm starting to notice all the computers on TV are MBPs now too. :)

iPhones are in use 3 TV shows I regularly watch: Chuck, How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory. Its the main device in the MI4: Ghost Protocol movie. In fact the last scene in the movie, Tom Cruise gives his new team all iPhone 4's to be contacted on their missions.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
:eek: THIS. IS. JUST. PLAIN. STUPIDITY on the dads part that handed it to his 3yo.

I have a 3-1/2yo niece that's brilliant and I still would not let her handle my phone. A temper tantrum can happen at any time;) and it won't be with my phone. My Sil(her mom) lets her use her iPhone but that's not for me to comment on.

& I love kids, hubby & I have 5 of our own:)

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

My 8yr old and 12yr old know that I won't let them touch my iPhone 4S except when they talk to relatives on the phone.

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I like kids, but there's no f'ing way any child will touch my phone. Ever. I have hard cases and screen protectors on there but I don't care. That's not a child toy. I have seen many a busted screen from a kid throwing or dropping it.

Ditto! I have 4 kids (7, 5, 2 and 4 months and I refuse to let them touch it and I have a otterbox defender!

MunchkinD13

Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
iPhones are in use 3 TV shows I regularly watch: Chuck, How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory. Its the main device in the MI4: Ghost Protocol movie. In fact the last scene in the movie, Tom Cruise gives his new team all iPhone 4's to be contacted on their missions.

It's funny too becuase you can always tell they are not really in call mode because the phones are always lit up when they are talking on them. My husband always notices that.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Every time I'm on the bus in Seattle, iPhones are predominant. I really felt out of place, when I still used my Android.

One day I saw a woman who had wrapped hers with strapping tape. She said she did that, rather than use a case.... AUGH!

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I noticed this right after the iPhone 4 was launched in airports and on flights ... Now that VZW and Sprint have them too... EVERYONE has an iPhone ... It's great to see

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
One day I saw a woman who had wrapped hers with strapping tape. She said she did that, rather than use a case.... AUGH!
Why would a person do that to a phone? I'll bet her iPhone looked hideous....

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73