New user, trying to send video to PC. Can't email, video is too long. PC doesn't like using Quicktime. Nero doesn't work.
    12-29-2011 09:33 AM
    Wish I could help ya. I am not familiar with Windows anymore. I always thought you could email a video, no matter how long, on WiFi...
    12-29-2011 09:37 AM
    You could try dividing the video up into sections using the trim function on your iPhone.
    12-29-2011 09:56 AM
    New user, trying to send video to PC. Can't email, video is too long. PC doesn't like using Quicktime. Nero doesn't work.
    I use both Windows and Mac with my iphone 4S. If Quicktime isn't working for you on your PC, then I would download a program called VLC player. It's freeware and works with many video formats. If you are needing to convert the huge HD video file made by the iphone 4S, I have started using this solution. I upload to my YouTube account with the highest possible resolution and then I download the YouTube video onto my machines (Mac or Win). It will keep the HD video quality but compressed and it will be a smaller file. I download it off my YouTube account as mp4 which Quicktime or VLC player will read.
    12-29-2011 10:14 AM
    If you're in windows, just plug it in (shows up as a removable disk) and browse the DCIM folder and copy the video. If you need to play it, VLC is the way to go.
    12-29-2011 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD