See you in the future!

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Wrong! it can be changed and is not locked in

Yeah.....
In the same way you can remove an iPhone's battery.

droid-razr-replace.png

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
No the battery cover can come off if you user your nails. It takes some patience and pulling but it will come off and the battery can came out

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
No the battery cover can come off if you user your nails. It takes some patience and pulling but it will come off and the battery can came out

Yes and all it takes to get the iPhones battery out is two screws. Either way the are both labeled as "non-removable" or "locked in". Even if there are very easy ways to remove and replace them.

FAILED Look at the video. Its very easy to take out

How to remove Motorola Droid X battery - YouTube

Thats a droid x bud. Not a razr.
Try again.

Last edited:

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes and all it takes to get the iPhones battery out is two screws. Either way the are both labeled as "non-removable" or "locked in". Even if there are very easy ways to remove and replace them.

Thats a droid x bud. Not a razr.
Try again.

HAHAHAHAHA maybe he has a droid x and thinks it's a razr? Judging by his spelling, it wouldn't surprise me if he actually doesn't know which phone he has.

I just got my 4S on 12/9 and so far I like it. I went from an iPhone 4, to a Samsung Infuse, and now I'm on the 4S. I just wish pod2g would work out the jailbreak so I can use some tweaks already. It is a little hard adjusting from a 4.5" screen though. When the iPhone has at least a 4" screen, I'll probably never leave iOS again.

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Razr? Would of went with Nexus if you went android.

I had a Nexus S gave it to my niece I was playing with it yesterday yes it's faster but all if google apps integration is still a little sloppy Apple iOS is solid but a little behind IMHO. However both android and iOS have there good and the bad.

sjkrmurphy

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, not new to the forum but new to posting. I had to post after seeing this topic. I had the Iphone4 and when the 5 didn't come out I thought I would get back at Apple and got the Razr. After having it for about a month, I guess jokes on me because I sold it on ebay and used my wives update and came back to the 4s. I have to laugh at the post about removing the battery and he post the youtube video on how to remove battery on the Droid X. Sorry dude you Can't remove the battery. Glad to be back to my iPhone. If i new you where looking for one I would have traded a Razr for the iPhone.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I play with some older droids I have around to root and stuff but the iPhone is the best day to day device out there period. I have used every format and iOS is the most stable OS out there. Android is fun to play with but I get frustrated using it everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaMFtalk

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Also seen a droid bionic go for 270 last night on eBay. That phone is not that old and was 300 with a contract. I have also seen iPhone 4's not 4S go for 350-400 on eBay. How old is the 4?

Sent from my iPhone using TapaMFtalk

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Razor is a great looking phone, I just left a Samsung Galaxy S2 to come back to the iPhone .. In the end I just missed the simplicity and reliability that the iPhone offers.

karuzo#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I used almost all the phone brands out there. Including the Android G1, blackberries, and what's not.
I'm sticking with Apple. I switched mostly for the availability of games and apps at the time that nothing beats what you can find for the iPhone. Although that was few years back and a lot is available for Android now, I'm already established in the Apple brand.
If I ever go back, I'll.... Wait - that will NOT going to happen.
Bottom line - I'm happy with my iPhone. I will welcome improvements with the camera thought that Apple seemed to implement with the 4s.

Doron

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, not new to the forum but new to posting. I had to post after seeing this topic. I had the Iphone4 and when the 5 didn't come out I thought I would get back at Apple and got the Razr. After having it for about a month, I guess jokes on me because I sold it on ebay and used my wives update and came back to the 4s. I have to laugh at the post about removing the battery and he post the youtube video on how to remove battery on the Droid X. Sorry dude you Can't remove the battery. Glad to be back to my iPhone. If i new you where looking for one I would have traded a Razr for the iPhone.

your wrong! sorry i posted the wrong vid. I removed my battery using my nails. It can be done and doesnt take that long. No more then a minute or so. Now, its not meant to be taken apart just like the iphone but it can be taken off

DROID RAZR Battery is removable, If you dare | Android Community

Remove RAZR back with 1 hand - YouTube

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I just 6 days ago made this same switch, iPhone 4s to Razr. Both phones are great I will mention my biggest observations.

1) Camera: iPhone 4s blows the Razr away in this category, not even close. iPhone 4s camera took darn near pro-quality pics for me. The Razr has a blue-tint to the pics and the colors just seem off. This sucks and after spending the day with my daughter in Chicago yesterday I am not sure if I can live with the Razr camera.

2) The thing that absolutely irritated me about the iPhone was that if you are trying to download something over 20MB in size, you HAVE to be on wifi. This is a PITA as if you are out and about and want to d/l a movie/tv show or app that is larger than 20MB you MUST find a wifi to do it.

3) MotoCast is AWESOME!!! I cant believe that others havent copied this yet and put it on their devices, talk about a great program. For those that dont know it is a program that gives you access to all your files/pics/music that is stored on your PC/laptop wirelessly. So I can access my stuff from my laptop that is sitting at home, while I am anywhere else.

4) Apps always seem to cost money in the App Store compared to the Android Market.

5) I really like the 4.3" screen vs the 3.5" size. The picture quality on both is tremendous but that extra real estate on the screen really is nice to have when watching movies/videos.

6) the overall performance of iOS seems to be smoother and less "complicated" than Android. What I mean is, let's say you have a first time smartphone user, I would be willing to guess that they could learn and navigate an iPhone easier than an Android device. iPhone's seems to pretty much be a "turn on and use" type device while Androids usually take some tinkering to getting it to work to ipotential.

7) Widgets.... never thought I would miss them, until I didnt have them on the iPhone. Also the ability to customize home screens and place widgets/icons anywhere I missed on the iPhone.

8) Notification area/bar. This is new for iOS and its done "ok" but no actual notification icons other than the pesky red circle with a number in it by the app/inbox that has a new notification. I would like to see notification icons at the top of the screen like Android/BlackBerry

9) Battery Life ... to me they are about even. I would get a days use out of my iPhone 4s (although no where near as good as my wife's iPhone 4) and with my razr I get about 18-23 hrs use out of it. HOWEVER, I live in a 3G only area so that affects it greatly. Yesterday in Chicago I was on 4G and barely made it 8 hrs before being in the red and requiring a charge on the Razr.

So after hitting on those few things, I would say each phone has it positives and negatives. Right now I am happy with the Droid Razr. NOW...... when the new iPhone comes out and has 4G LTE, a bigger screen (minimum of 4") and re-evaluates the 20MB over wifi only requirement, I would definatley go back to it.

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
^^ I like this post. It's a good comparison and I really like what I have seen with widgets from videos and wished iPhone had them.

Reactions: 0pusX

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner