See you in the future!

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I don't own a phome!!!

I'm curious to know what the Razr does that the 4S doesn't do. I spent 20 months with the Droid format. All I'll say there is I hope you're as happy with it a year from now.

Oh did I ask, what pray tell does the Razr do that the 4s doesn't (and BTW, I do not consider the 4s slow by any stretch on the imagination)? One thing I can say is the camera on the 4s is much better than the Razr (Yes, I took some time and spent over 30 min playing with one as I was considering it). The camera on the 4s is faster and generally functions better... but I digress, what does the Razr do? Inquiring minds want to know... One other thing... what phone I or anyone else owns has nothing to do with being a man... really now.

trust me. The Iphone 4s camera is no faster! I tested this my self. Droid Razr is blazing fast. Droid camera opens up right away while the 4s still had lag

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
trust me. The Iphone 4s camera is no faster! I tested this my self. Droid Razr is blazing fast. Droid camera opens up right away while the 4s still had lag

It "might" open fast, but the Droid Razr takes crappy washed out looking pics as compared to the 4S, don't kid yourself. I'll take a camera phone that takes awesome Pictures over one that might (your opinion) open faster.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Say what. we are getting Android Ice cream 4.0 in a few months.lol

My phone can function as a DLNA. I get 22 mb download speeds on LTE

Battery last longer then 4s and have more talk time!
TALK TIME (CONTINUOUS)2
up to 750 min.

BATTERY TYPE
1780 mAh Li Ion

STANDBY TIME3
up to 205 hrs.

And more. Smart functions, allows me to schedule my phone to behave certain ways at certain times and days and even allow ringers to shut off at 3pm right before i head to work m-f

All you did is post stats here, we ALL know what the stats look like on paper, that doesn't mean you're going to get it. Hey look, I have read practically all of the reviews on the Razr as I was considering that one over the HTC Rezound, and guess what? Almost every one of those reviews downed the battery life and the fact that you can't add an extended battery. Oh, and btw, no need to brag about Verizon's LTE network to me as I tried it for a week and wasn't impressed, hence the reason why I am an iPhone user again. Within that week I was only getting half the speed that I should have received given that I was in a full signal area when outdoors, and their data network went down twice during that time as well.... Look, you got the Razr and I assume from your posts that you're happy with it, correct? So why not move over to a nice forum like AndroidCentral? At least over there you "might" be posting with people that actually give a dang that you own a Razr. Although I have my doubts, given the fact that the GN is out and already running the latest Android OS. :D

Last edited:

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
All you did is post stats here, we ALL know what the stats look like on paper, that doesn't mean you're going to get it. Hey look, I have read practically all of the reviews on the Razr as I was considering that one over the HTC Rezound, and guess what? Almost every one of those reviews downed the battery life and the fact that you can't add an extended battery. Oh, and btw, no need to brag about Verizon's LTE network to me as I tried it for a week and wasn't impressed, hence the reason why I am an iPhone user again. Within that week I was only getting half the speed that I should have received given that I was in a full signal area when outdoors, and their data network went down twice during that time as well.... Look, you got the Razr and I assume from your posts that you're happy with it, correct? So why not move over to a nice forum like AndroidCentral? At least over there you "might" be posting with people that actually give a dang that you own a Razr. Although I have my doubts, given the fact that the GN is out and already running the latest Android OS. :D

Dont kid yourself. VZW LTE has been nothing but good to me. They recently upgraded and its perfect now! of-course before the upgrade maybe 1-2 times a day for like 30 min. it would cut out to 3g but so what.

Iphone 4s on VZW network will get 1.5 MB speed, my razr on VZW nets me 18-22 MB download speed consistently.

EAT That!..lol

Who needs a extended battery. Everywhere you go you have access to charge your phone. Car. office, work, home etc.. Battery has been good tome. Im only charging my phone like once every 2 days

And last let me add that you can pop the battery cover off and change the battery, just takes a little work

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
You got this right. One of the things that brought me back to my iPhone was the fact that I got sick of connecting my HTC Rezound to a charger 2 and sometimes 3 times a day. At least with the Rezound a person could use an extended battery if they didn't mind the bulk. You can't add an extended battery at all to the Razr, and from what I have read on the Android forums it is one of the main drawbacks to owning one as the battery life is awful.

you cant change the battery on a razr its locked in like an iPhone

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Dont kid yourself. VZW LTE has been nothing but good to me. They recently upgraded and its perfect now! of-course before the upgrade maybe 1-2 times a day for like 30 min. it would cut out to 3g but so what.

Iphone 4s on VZW network will get 1.5 MB speed, my razr on VZW nets me 18-22 MB download speed consistently.

EAT That!..lol

Who needs a extended battery. Everywhere you go you have access to charge your phone. Car. office, work, home etc.. Battery has been good tome. Im only charging my phone like once every 2 days

And last let me add that you can pop the battery cover off and change the battery, just takes a little work

once again your wrong max speed we can get on at&t is 14.4 mbs a second I see 8 most the time. which anything you can do on the phone wont even be faster after 8 I would bet I can set a page to open on both phones and the iphone keeps up just fine..

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Once every 2 days, eh? I found this just by google searching removable battery. Not even searching bad battery life.

Motorola Droid Razr: Reviewers Love Design, Hate Battery Life | PCWorld

Droid Razr: Stunning, slim, but battery lacks

DROID RAZR Review Cites Short Battery Life As Main Problem

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
once again your wrong max speed we can get on at&t is 14.4 mbs a second I see 8 most the time. which anything you can do on the phone wont even be faster after 8 I would bet I can set a page to open on both phones and the iphone keeps up just fine..

If you're getting 8Mbps on HSPA+ that is good. Heck, I was only getting 12Mbps with full bars with the Rezound on Verizon's LTE network which wasn't good at all. I'm sure I can get the same speed on AT&T's HSPA+ network with the 4S.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
If you're getting 8Mbps on HSPA+ that is good. Heck, I was only getting 12Mbps with full bars with the Rezound on Verizon's LTE network which wasn't good at all. I'm sure I can get the same speed on AT&T's HSPA+ network with the 4S.

I've gotten almost 10Mbps down with the 4S 15 min west of Cleveland

sbalchand

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand these silly arguments on which is better technology. I like both ..... used Android for 2.5 years, then moved to the iPhone early last month.

After 3 weeks of initial frustration adjusting to the iPhone (which i think is normal moving from one OS to another) I finally started getting used to it. But had to return it after 6 weeks of use only because the Sprint 3G network where I live and work is not ready for iPhone. And I didn't want to compromise by using iPhone on wi-fi because I'm already paying the $10 "smart phone surcharge".

I am now happily back using my Motorola Photon running Android, still missing the iPhone sometimes.
If i could, I'd keep both the phones. Both are great technologies and both have some issues, neither is perfect.

I'm waiting for the next generation of iPhone which will hopefully work on the 4G network and have a bigger screen.

But I guess none of this matters to some people who just love to put down one OS over the other. :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand these silly arguments on which is better technology. I like both ..... used Android for 2.5 years, then moved to the iPhone early last month.

After 3 weeks of initial frustration adjusting to the iPhone (which i think is normal moving from one OS to another) I finally started getting used to it. But had to return it after 6 weeks of use only because the Sprint 3G network where I live and work is not ready for iPhone. And I didn't want to compromise by using iPhone on wi-fi because I'm already paying the $10 "smart phone surcharge".

I am now happily back using my Motorola Photon running Android, still missing the iPhone sometimes.
If i could, I'd keep both the phones. Both are great technologies and both have some issues, neither is perfect.

I'm waiting for the next generation of iPhone which will hopefully work on the 4G network and have a bigger screen.

But I guess none of this matters to some people who just love to put down one OS over the other. :)

I happen to like both OS as well which is why I keep going back and forth between iOS and Android.

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I happen to like both OS as well which is why I keep going back and forth between iOS and Android.

I have to say I have been an iPhone user since 2008. I have used co-workers and friends' Android phones and I had no problem with them. But I definitely prefer iOS devices. It's just my preference.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh