See you in the future!

MunchkinD13

Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Whatever makes you happy but I could never go with Android. I like to have a new phone every year and resale values just suck. I can't afford a new phone every year but with iPhone it pays for itself every year. Sells for more than contract price. Gotta love that.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Phome is 20 times better. It does so much more stuff then the 4s. Research it. And trust me the phone is alot faster, the phone itself and the data speeds.

Its very thin. Has a bigger screen
When your ready to become a man get the razr

Learn how to spell phone then I can take your trolling post seriously

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Went to the droid razr. Now i'm so super happy. Its much much better then iphone 4s and way faster. See you in the ture!

First, it's "future", not "ture", lmao. :D Secondly, really, dude? The Droid Razr is the future? I guess you really don't know Android then. Because if you did you would know the Razr is already on it's way out. Btw, how's ICS working out for you on your Razr?...... Oh, never mind, I forgot that the Razr probably won't get the "latest" Android OS update until the very next update comes out, which is one the Razr won't get because Android would have already stopped supporting it as of ICS.... When ya stop and think about it, the Razr really isn't the future after all, it's the past.....

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Ahh droid razr been good to me! 4g metwork do be down like every other day for hour or so but who cares? Iphone 4s have no 4g. Is this phone does 20 times more then what the 4s does. Truely, it lights years ahead of the 4s , i can honestly say that.

I traded my 4s for this and i can say im super happy. Besides the 4g network issue its awesome and super duper super fastand not just the data speeds but the phone itself.

If you have the 4s i would highly say to try the droid razr, you will not be let down at all.

Im kind of p'ed off at apple. This phone is super slim, 20 times better, faster, faster data 4g speeds, i get 22mb speeds now, and looks cool but apple couldnt do it?

Get the droid razr and thank me later

How about I don't get the droid razr, and thank you now?:rolleyes:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
And enjoy charging the battery 4 times a day...

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.

You got this right. One of the things that brought me back to my iPhone was the fact that I got sick of connecting my HTC Rezound to a charger 2 and sometimes 3 times a day. At least with the Rezound a person could use an extended battery if they didn't mind the bulk. You can't add an extended battery at all to the Razr, and from what I have read on the Android forums it is one of the main drawbacks to owning one as the battery life is awful.

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Phome is 20 times better. It does so much more stuff then the 4s. Research it. And trust me the phone is alot faster, the phone itself and the data speeds.

Sorry, I don't own a phome!!!

I'm curious to know what the Razr does that the 4S doesn't do. I spent 20 months with the Droid format. All I'll say there is I hope you're as happy with it a year from now.

Oh did I ask, what pray tell does the Razr do that the 4s doesn't (and BTW, I do not consider the 4s slow by any stretch on the imagination)? One thing I can say is the camera on the 4s is much better than the Razr (Yes, I took some time and spent over 30 min playing with one as I was considering it). The camera on the 4s is faster and generally functions better... but I digress, what does the Razr do? Inquiring minds want to know... One other thing... what phone I or anyone else owns has nothing to do with being a man... really now.

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I love these threads. Haha.

LOL !!

well, i've never used a (an)droid--i have looked at them in VzW to see if i'd ever consider one, and no i wouldnt--the OS is just not my cup of tea--are they nice phones-yes indeed for those that fulfill their needs. BUT one thing i do know about them is they are HUGE battery hogs !! My uncle & aunt have the htc evo and they need to charge at least twice during the day-depending on how much they use them. Thats un-acceptable to me considering i just had 1day 15hrs stand by and about 6hrs usage for my iphone before i plugged in to charge this morning:) now THATS acceptable to me;)

Last edited:

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site

Ummm.....good thing I don't want one! I prefer to stay sexy and feminine!

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
The only benefits I've seen from using android (I have a Galaxy SII) are that they work phenomenally well with gmail integration, and that the majority of the apps you would want in the android market are free. (Free, however, doesn't mean that they are better quality than that of their iOS counterparts.) Personally, I use gmail which syncs flawlessly with my iPhone just as it does android. I have my contacts, notes, and calendars from gmail at my fingertips, without the need for an android phone. However, my iPhone gets substantially better battery life than my GSII, but in Samsung's defense, the GSII has the best battery of any android device that I've used. I find the android experience to me more frustrating than using iOS, ultimately making simpler tasks harder to complete. I'm very experienced in both iOS and android, and the way Apple does things is much smoother.

Another point, aside from software/hardware perspective is dealing with Motorola/Verizon customer support. Good luck with that buddy, I'll just go talk to my genius bar.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Android apps are free in that you don't pay for them in a retail sale type transaction... you pay in entirely different ways... you are a set of eyes to display advertising to... you are a source of behavioral data to be mined and the results sold to the highest bidder... so much for 'free'...

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
First, it's "future", not "ture", lmao. :D Secondly, really, dude? The Droid Razr is the future? I guess you really don't know Android then. Because if you did you would know the Razr is already on it's way out. Btw, how's ICS working out for you on your Razr?...... Oh, never mind, I forgot that the Razr probably won't get the "latest" Android OS update until the very next update comes out, which is one the Razr won't get because Android would have already stopped supporting it as of ICS.... When ya stop and think about it, the Razr really isn't the future after all, it's the past.....

Say what. we are getting Android Ice cream 4.0 in a few months.lol

My phone can function as a DLNA. I get 22 mb download speeds on LTE

Battery last longer then 4s and have more talk time!
TALK TIME (CONTINUOUS)2
up to 750 min.

BATTERY TYPE
1780 mAh Li Ion

STANDBY TIME3
up to 205 hrs.

And more. Smart functions, allows me to schedule my phone to behave certain ways at certain times and days and even allow ringers to shut off at 3pm right before i head to work m-f

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73