See you in the future!

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Went to the droid razr. Now i'm so super happy. Its much much better then iphone 4s and way faster. See you in the ture!

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
18 months from now your Razr will be dull and minimally functional while the 4s will be working great and reliable (sorry, came here from the Droid format and won't go back. No need to if your know what you're doing and how to use it)...

Reactions: verwon

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Ahh droid razr been good to me! 4g metwork do be down like every other day for hour or so but who cares? Iphone 4s have no 4g. Is this phone does 20 times more then what the 4s does. Truely, it lights years ahead of the 4s , i can honestly say that.

I traded my 4s for this and i can say im super happy. Besides the 4g network issue its awesome and super duper super fastand not just the data speeds but the phone itself.

If you have the 4s i would highly say to try the droid razr, you will not be let down at all.

Im kind of p'ed off at apple. This phone is super slim, 20 times better, faster, faster data 4g speeds, i get 22mb speeds now, and looks cool but apple couldnt do it?

Get the droid razr and thank me later

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
so coming here and posting about it helps confirm your decision. sad

surely there are hundreds of droid forums out there for you to get the response you're wanting/needing

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Ahh droid razr been good to me! 4g metwork do be down like every other day for hour or so but who cares? Iphone 4s have no 4g. Is this phone does 20 times more then what the 4s does. Truely, it lights years ahead of the 4s , i can honestly say that.

I traded my 4s for this and i can say im super happy. Besides the 4g network issue its awesome and super duper super fastand not just the data speeds but the phone itself.

If you have the 4s i would highly say to try the droid razr, you will not be let down at all.

Im kind of p'ed off at apple. This phone is super slim, 20 times better, faster, faster data 4g speeds, i get 22mb speeds now, and looks cool but apple couldnt do it?

Get the droid razr and thank me later

Enlighten us on the "20 times more" that the Razr does over the 4s.

Loaded with bloat? Ok. Razr wins that.
Outdated in 2 weeks when the next android "superphone" is introduced? Ok Razr again.
Random force closes and battery pulls when the os slows to a crawl? Razr again!
Slow carrier controlled os updates? Guess what? Razr again!
Crappy battery life. Razr yet again!

I love how u brag about the speed of LTE...two bad it only works half the time.
Ok u are correct. There are a few things the Razr has that the iPhone doesn't...

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Enlighten us on the "20 times more" that the Razr does over the 4s.

Loaded with bloat? Ok. Razr wins that.
Outdated in 2 weeks when the next android "superphone" is introduced? Ok Razr again.
Random force closes and battery pulls when the os slows to a crawl? Razr again!
Slow carrier controlled os updates? Guess what? Razr again!
Crappy battery life. Razr yet again!

I love how u brag about the speed of LTE...two bad it only works half the time.
Ok u are correct. There are a few things the Razr has that the iPhone doesn't...

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.

Battery life? Didnt 4s have the battery problem? I recharged my phone once every 2 days

Bloat lol and? And its still super blazing fast. But i removed all of it after i rooted my phone.

Network is only down because of recent shipment iphones trying to activate and the new jailbreak which requires reactivation of the os or something like that.

Carrior updates? Phone been out 1 month and we just got a update..

You failed

No random closes. No battery pulls. Phone is freakin awesome.

Last edited:

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Phome is 20 times better. It does so much more stuff then the 4s. Research it. And trust me the phone is alot faster, the phone itself and the data speeds.

Its very thin. Has a bigger screen
When your ready to become a man get the razr

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
How big was the razr screen? OT didn't come to my carrier up here in Canada so I hopped ship to 4s but it looked nice from the videos I had seen. Personally I would have like the galaxy nexus since it gets first updates, right from google,etc. but a 4.5"+ screen was just to big I felt for my pocket and general use. Can't say I'm upset with my 4s purchase but I am sure I would have been happy whichever OS I went for.

Glad your happy with your purchase, that's the key is you have to be happy and satisfied with whatever you go with.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
A android phone doesn't do twenty times more then an iPhone android copied most of what iPhone did. I had android before and believe it actually does less then the iPhone because the apps I need are not available on android market. There's a half a million apps on the apple app store android isn't even close to that. Enjoy your phone but sorry the razr is not the iPhone killer you claim it to be

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Jeez guys...

If the Razr makes you happy then enjoy it. I played with a Razr the other day and it is a sharp device. I had the Galaxy Nexus for a few days and it was unstable. Either way do what feels right.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I am sure we will see you back here in a couple of months. You will probably start a new account with a new name just to save yourself from all the embarrassment.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods