you cant change the battery on a razr its locked in like an iPhone
    I know. That is why I said you can't add an extended battery with the Razr.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    12-31-2011 07:40 AM
    once again your wrong max speed we can get on at&t is 14.4 mbs a second I see 8 most the time. which anything you can do on the phone wont even be faster after 8 I would bet I can set a page to open on both phones and the iphone keeps up just fine..
    If you're getting 8Mbps on HSPA+ that is good. Heck, I was only getting 12Mbps with full bars with the Rezound on Verizon's LTE network which wasn't good at all. I'm sure I can get the same speed on AT&T's HSPA+ network with the 4S.

12-31-2011 07:47 AM
    If you're getting 8Mbps on HSPA+ that is good. Heck, I was only getting 12Mbps with full bars with the Rezound on Verizon's LTE network which wasn't good at all. I'm sure I can get the same speed on AT&T's HSPA+ network with the 4S.

I've gotten almost 10Mbps down with the 4S 15 min west of Cleveland
    12-31-2011 08:02 AM
    I've gotten almost 10Mbps down with the 4S 15 min west of Cleveland
    That is awesome, Cleveland. What are your average upload speeds like?

12-31-2011 08:36 AM
    I don't understand these silly arguments on which is better technology. I like both ..... used Android for 2.5 years, then moved to the iPhone early last month.

After 3 weeks of initial frustration adjusting to the iPhone (which i think is normal moving from one OS to another) I finally started getting used to it. But had to return it after 6 weeks of use only because the Sprint 3G network where I live and work is not ready for iPhone. And I didn't want to compromise by using iPhone on wi-fi because I'm already paying the $10 "smart phone surcharge".

I am now happily back using my Motorola Photon running Android, still missing the iPhone sometimes.
    If i could, I'd keep both the phones. Both are great technologies and both have some issues, neither is perfect.

I'm waiting for the next generation of iPhone which will hopefully work on the 4G network and have a bigger screen.

But I guess none of this matters to some people who just love to put down one OS over the other. :-)
    12-31-2011 11:11 AM
    See ya lat......(Force Close)
    GibMcFragger likes this.
    12-31-2011 11:13 AM
    I don't understand these silly arguments on which is better technology. I like both ..... used Android for 2.5 years, then moved to the iPhone early last month.

After 3 weeks of initial frustration adjusting to the iPhone (which i think is normal moving from one OS to another) I finally started getting used to it. But had to return it after 6 weeks of use only because the Sprint 3G network where I live and work is not ready for iPhone. And I didn't want to compromise by using iPhone on wi-fi because I'm already paying the $10 "smart phone surcharge".

I am now happily back using my Motorola Photon running Android, still missing the iPhone sometimes.
    If i could, I'd keep both the phones. Both are great technologies and both have some issues, neither is perfect.

I'm waiting for the next generation of iPhone which will hopefully work on the 4G network and have a bigger screen.

But I guess none of this matters to some people who just love to put down one OS over the other. :-)
    I happen to like both OS as well which is why I keep going back and forth between iOS and Android.

12-31-2011 01:08 PM
    I happen to like both OS as well which is why I keep going back and forth between iOS and Android.

I have to say I have been an iPhone user since 2008. I have used co-workers and friends' Android phones and I had no problem with them. But I definitely prefer iOS devices. It's just my preference.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-31-2011 05:34 PM
    To each their own....
    Jakan likes this.
    01-01-2012 05:23 PM
    Cool, I wish I had time to root devices to make them do what I want
    01-01-2012 05:37 PM
    Went to the droid razr. Now i'm so super happy. Its much much better then iphone 4s and way faster. See you in the ture!
    you will come back, i'm sure
    01-01-2012 07:09 PM
    you cant change the battery on a razr its locked in like an iPhone

Wrong! it can be changed and is not locked in
    01-01-2012 07:32 PM
    Enjoying technology!!!!
    01-02-2012 12:10 AM
    Wrong! it can be changed and is not locked in
    Yeah.....
    In the same way you can remove an iPhone's battery.

01-02-2012 12:21 AM
    No the battery cover can come off if you user your nails. It takes some patience and pulling but it will come off and the battery can came out
    01-02-2012 02:35 AM
    Yeah.....
    In the same way you can remove an iPhone's battery.

Click to view quoted image
    FAILED Look at the video. Its very easy to take out

01-02-2012 02:37 AM
    No the battery cover can come off if you user your nails. It takes some patience and pulling but it will come off and the battery can came out
    Yes and all it takes to get the iPhones battery out is two screws. Either way the are both labeled as "non-removable" or "locked in". Even if there are very easy ways to remove and replace them.

FAILED Look at the video. Its very easy to take out

Thats a droid x bud. Not a razr.
    Try again.
    Last edited by Bias X; 01-02-2012 at 03:18 AM.
    sjkrmurphy likes this.
    01-02-2012 03:14 AM
    Yes and all it takes to get the iPhones battery out is two screws. Either way the are both labeled as "non-removable" or "locked in". Even if there are very easy ways to remove and replace them.

Thats a droid x bud. Not a razr.
    Try again.
    HAHAHAHAHA maybe he has a droid x and thinks it's a razr? Judging by his spelling, it wouldn't surprise me if he actually doesn't know which phone he has.

I just got my 4S on 12/9 and so far I like it. I went from an iPhone 4, to a Samsung Infuse, and now I'm on the 4S. I just wish pod2g would work out the jailbreak so I can use some tweaks already. It is a little hard adjusting from a 4.5" screen though. When the iPhone has at least a 4" screen, I'll probably never leave iOS again.
    01-02-2012 04:18 AM
    Razr? Would of went with Nexus if you went android.
    I had a Nexus S gave it to my niece I was playing with it yesterday yes it's faster but all if google apps integration is still a little sloppy Apple iOS is solid but a little behind IMHO. However both android and iOS have there good and the bad.
    01-02-2012 05:14 AM
    Sorry, not new to the forum but new to posting. I had to post after seeing this topic. I had the Iphone4 and when the 5 didn't come out I thought I would get back at Apple and got the Razr. After having it for about a month, I guess jokes on me because I sold it on ebay and used my wives update and came back to the 4s. I have to laugh at the post about removing the battery and he post the youtube video on how to remove battery on the Droid X. Sorry dude you Can't remove the battery. Glad to be back to my iPhone. If i new you where looking for one I would have traded a Razr for the iPhone.
    01-02-2012 07:17 PM
    I play with some older droids I have around to root and stuff but the iPhone is the best day to day device out there period. I have used every format and iOS is the most stable OS out there. Android is fun to play with but I get frustrated using it everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaMFtalk
    01-02-2012 07:36 PM
    Also seen a droid bionic go for 270 last night on eBay. That phone is not that old and was 300 with a contract. I have also seen iPhone 4's not 4S go for 350-400 on eBay. How old is the 4?

Sent from my iPhone using TapaMFtalk
    01-02-2012 07:49 PM
    Razor is a great looking phone, I just left a Samsung Galaxy S2 to come back to the iPhone .. In the end I just missed the simplicity and reliability that the iPhone offers.
    01-02-2012 09:44 PM
    I used almost all the phone brands out there. Including the Android G1, blackberries, and what's not.
    I'm sticking with Apple. I switched mostly for the availability of games and apps at the time that nothing beats what you can find for the iPhone. Although that was few years back and a lot is available for Android now, I'm already established in the Apple brand.
    If I ever go back, I'll.... Wait - that will NOT going to happen.
    Bottom line - I'm happy with my iPhone. I will welcome improvements with the camera thought that Apple seemed to implement with the 4s.

Doron
    01-04-2012 01:30 PM
    enjoy !!!!
    01-04-2012 02:20 PM
101 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD