Glad you like it. I have had several factory unlocked iphones (4 and 4s, I already warrantied my 4s twice for bad camera and bad wifi radio). Once unlocked, always unlocked. Including any warranty replacement you get. iPhones are locked on Apples end, so when you warranty one it transfers over the unlocked status to the new phone. FYI, I just found that out myself and thought I would pass it on.

You just stick in a SIM card and it activates on that network. I have no idea about the T-Mobile MMS issue though as I am in Canada.
    Eileen89 likes this.
    01-26-2012 07:27 PM
    Glad you like it. I have had several factory unlocked iphones (4 and 4s, I already warrantied my 4s twice for bad camera and bad wifi radio). Once unlocked, always unlocked. Including any warranty replacement you get. iPhones are locked on Apples end, so when you warranty one it transfers over the unlocked status to the new phone. FYI, I just found that out myself and thought I would pass it on.

You just stick in a SIM card and it activates on that network. I have no idea about the T-Mobile MMS issue though as I am in Canada.
    Hey, thanks. I didn't know any warrantied replacements would be unlocked too, very cool.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    01-26-2012 07:54 PM
    So will everything work on a post paid at&t account with the proper data package? I just ordered mine at apple.com. MMS,iMessage...

Thanks.
    02-17-2012 11:17 PM
    So will everything work on a post paid at&t account with the proper data package? I just ordered mine at apple.com. MMS,iMessage...

Thanks.
    Yes. I have postpaid account with AT&T, and everything works fine on my factory unlocked 4S including MMS and iMessage.

02-17-2012 11:36 PM
    Hey, thanks. I didn't know any warrantied replacements would be unlocked too, very cool.

They'd better be, that's what we (who sprung for factory- unlocked phones) all paid for!
    02-18-2012 12:48 PM
    They'd better be, that's what we (who sprung for factory- unlocked phones) all paid for!
    Owning a factory unlocked does not mean it will "support" every wireless carries features. Unfortunately, while my T-Mobile sim works fine on my 4S, MMS does not.....

02-18-2012 04:01 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD