Does anyone know if you have TV streaming apps on your iPhone can you play it on your laptop? So if you have the DirectTV app on your iPhone is there a way to get it to play on your laptop? I'm asking for a friend. She will be somewhere where she won't have wifi service on her laptop and she doesn't have the tethering plan.
    12-28-2011 11:51 AM
    I am going to watch this also. My brother jsut got moved for work to BFE and til his cable can get set up he's kind of twiddling his thumbs.
    12-28-2011 12:55 PM
    The only thing I could think of was AirPlay for Windows Media Center. I tried it out when I first heard about it, in June or so, and It work when I installed it with Bonjour. It played Videos from my iPod, but I didn't have any apps that used AirPlay at the time. Now there is, but it didn't seem to work. Maybe because my computer went crazy, that I had to restore it. Sorry, if I couldn't help much, maybe you can try it out. See if it works, I am going to try it again. I'll update shortly....
    12-29-2011 11:57 AM
    Updated: I don't have an iPad with me, but the Pictures and Videos work once I installed BonJour.
    12-29-2011 12:34 PM
    Thanks, I will try that out.
    12-29-2011 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD