Anyone else thinking of downgrading back to the iphone 4?

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
ME. Because at least I was able to make calls.

Same here am about to buy another 4 that doesn't lose a signal if it's not a steady 3 bars and go into "searching..." and then "No Service" in places my 4 had no issues. Also I'm guessing it's Apples new dual antenna that decides for almost 3-0-45 seconds after losing signal hmmmm.... which one do I want to use enny menny A5 processor should be used to speed up this rather hard decision for the 4S

IMHO the 4S is a step back for the GSM crown in signal performance.

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Wish I could say the same. Where notice the 4S issues are in low signal areas. Where my 4 could or if lost signal for a second, would require signal in matter of seconds vs 4S searching for sometimes a minute.

In another location the 4S has now no service where as the 4 has service.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

kitty0123

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
dont agree. with the high development speed. everything is possible. maybe you cant adjust it when you had downgrade it to the old old one.

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Also I have AT&T so depending on provider maybe the 4S performs better

krs7272- I remember you posting information in another thread about your signal issues using your 4S in the Detroit area. You said your siblings who have iphone 4 are operating fine in low signal areas. I am starting to believe it's related to the ATT tower in your area in how it handles the 4S. I wonder if you know anyone else with a 4S in your area. That would be the best test. Anytime, I have issues with my iphone 4S or 2 months ago with my iphone 4, I contact friends/colleagues whom I know in my area who have iphones. I know if I were in NYC,LA, Chicago, SF, Boston, I would have a different iPhone 4/4S experience using 3G there.

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Derk good point. Everyone I know with 4S is on other carriers. But I'm hoping to find someone on ATT.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1