First day with iPhone 4S

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Question; so is iMessage only iPhone 4S to iPhone 4S and not iPhone 4s to iPhone 4?

iMessage is from an iOS device that has iOS5. So that could mean iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPad and iPad/.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
iMessage is from an iOS device that has iOS5. So that could mean iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPad and iPad/.

Makes sense just bare with me still in the early learning phase of iOS lol

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I keep switching my home screen!! I keep using folders and not using folders hahaha can't decide what I like better

Kolapso

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm coming from the android OS aswell, and I'm really quite happy with the 4S. It's going to take some time to get all things working and discovering all the good things with the phone, but that's the fun part!

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm coming from the android OS aswell, and I'm really quite happy with the 4S. It's going to take some time to get all things working and discovering all the good things with the phone, but that's the fun part!

I hear ya!! Curious how you setup your screens I am still changing mine lol

Sent from my iNeuro 4S using Tapatalk

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
So the white 16GB white iPhone 4 showed up at my house last night the one I ordered for my fiancee to replace her Samsung fascinate.. activated it this morning for her and gave her a little crash course before heading off to work.. I will show her more later when I get home.. she is already face timing with her friends hahaha.. heck I didn't even face-time with anyone yet.. so there is two of us now converted to the iOS side of things!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So the white 16GB white iPhone 4 showed up at my house last night the one I ordered for my fiancee to replace her Samsung fascinate.. activated it this morning for her and gave her a little crash course before heading off to work.. I will show her more later when I get home.. she is already face timing with her friends hahaha.. heck I didn't even face-time with anyone yet.. so there is two of us now converted to the iOS side of things!

:) Nice !! good luck to your fiancee with her new iphone !! Our household here is quickly being consumed by iphones as well. theres currently 4 of us with either the iphone 4(2) or 4S(2), and my son is looking to replace his bb with an iphone. My younger ones arent quite ready for iphones yet--they're happy enough using an iTouch and my iPad daily:)

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
:) Nice !! good luck to your fiancee with her new iphone !! Our household here is quickly being consumed by iphones as well. theres currently 4 of us with either the iphone 4(2) or 4S(2), and my son is looking to replace his bb with an iphone. My younger ones arent quite ready for iphones yet--they're happy enough using an iTouch and my iPad daily:)

:) very sweet devices they are indeed! I will have to show her all the cool tricks I learned from everyone here ;)

Sent from my iNeuro 4S using Tapatalk

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Hi I am stationed in Japan and I have been using this Viber app for about 3 months now to have a way communicate with my fiance he's currently deployed. This is the best thing that we could find i have even reccomended this app to a friend who jut downloaded it. To get back on subject, I just switched from an ISO3 to an IPhone same number and all, i took the app off of the ISO3 and installed it on the IPhone it would send the sms for some reason and when i clicked the no code option i got the phone call but there was nothing on the line. I was hoping if you could call me or email my access code I would be the most greatful person in the world! It's hard enough having a long distance relationship for 6 months so PLEASE help me!!!! :) Can you please let me know if you can help me get my access code?

Thank you

Why are you posting this like more than 5 times in other threads in this same forum?

MYNAMESALEX

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
God I can't wait to get iPhone 4s. My girlfriend is getting me one soon. (spoiled... Anyways *eye rolls*)
my first smartphone was the original htc touch, with winmo6.1. Then palm pre. Really different experiences, and it made me very technical and customizey.
I broke my pre, and got a used 3GS for now, which I picked because the iPad I got for Christmas was so fantastic.

I noticed something. iPhone changed me. I now PREFER the simpler less customized and user friendly experiences. With any and all of my devices.

I don't even wanna jailbreak anymore I think. My future 4S will probably stay pure, and might even purify the iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
God I can't wait to get iPhone 4s. My girlfriend is getting me one soon. (spoiled... Anyways *eye rolls*)
my first smartphone was the original htc touch, with winmo6.1. Then palm pre. Really different experiences, and it made me very technical and customizey.
I broke my pre, and got a used 3GS for now, which I picked because the iPad I got for Christmas was so fantastic.

I noticed something. iPhone changed me. I now PREFER the simpler less customized and user friendly experiences. With any and all of my devices.

I don't even wanna jailbreak anymore I think. My future 4S will probably stay pure, and might even purify the iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes I prefer the simpler less customized and friendly user interface that the iPhone provides me ;) I am absolutely in love with this phone and I am so happy I took the plunge to convert!! Most of my friends are android heads lol!! I just keep messing with folders and icons haha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh