Why do you Need Ipad 2 ..When you have Iphone 4 S?

Fanaticc

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi...I'm new here and nice to meet you all.
I'm trying to get my hands on Ipad 2.....and so proud to say I'm a Iphone 4S owner....as time closing by..i ask myself all the time...why do i need an ipad 2 when i got the latest iphone?
so anyone got both of these could please tell me..whats the different need?

Sorry for my Eng.....I'm Viking...:):D

MunchkinD13

Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have both and I love them both. Some times it's nice to have the larger screen. Movies, videos, and book reading is so much better on the big screen. Some games are more fun on the bigger screen too. Web surfing is so much better on the iPad then the iPhone. If you like to read books and don't have a reader alread definetly get an iPad.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I have an iPad 2, iPhone 4S and a Macbook Pro.

I use the iPad 2 at work and on flights (I travel a lot). My iPhone 4S is great for on the go information and entertainment. And my Macbook Pro is where I do my serious work.

There is need for each device in my life.

spinecho

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have both the iPhone 4s and the iPad 2. I use my iPad for a lot of my school work when I am away from home. Siri is awesome on the 4s for reminders and speech to text. I think you can justifiably use both.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Siri for me justifies having an iPhone 4S all together. When Siri was first announced I said to my co-worker "Gimmick, pure gimmick. I will never use it. I have tried voice recognition apps in the past and they have all been crappy. This will be the same" Boy was I wrong. I use it for everything. Setting my alarm, reminders, weather checking, texting, etc. I am extremely pleased with Siri.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I have an iPad 2, iPhone 4S and a Macbook Pro.

I use the iPad 2 at work and on flights (I travel a lot). My iPhone 4S is great for on the go information and entertainment. And my Macbook Pro is where I do my serious work.

There is need for each device in my life.

Same here, I think I use my iPad 2 80% more than my iPhone now like now lol

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I have both. I use my ipad2 for mostly ebook reading, and consuming the web,YouTube and using the iPad for different gaming apps(if u like angry birds on ur phone it will blow our mind on the ipad2). My i4s is my pocket iPad/phone/text/ipod device. Stuff I do on my phone is usually different compared to my iPad. The iPad is easier to use when you want a bigger screen for things like viewing a webpage or watching Netflix.

I basically operate from 3 portable devices. My MacBook pro is my "desktop portable" good for editing videos pictures and ultimately what I use at home when surfing the web, however it's still portable if I want to lug it around. My iPad is my "portable" I take it to work, into bed for movie watching and on the couch when I'm watching a flick on tv but I still want to view the web. And my i4s is my umbilical cord to all my Internet and device needs -it's always in my pocket. If you love your apple products as much as me than an ipad2 is an essential device for your apple collection.

Last edited:

jerome g

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
The larger screen is the big thing for me. Web surfing is much better as well as online shopping.
It is much easier to input your name, address etc on the larger screen. I like reading the news also and it is a much better experience on the iPad on apps like USA Today and CNN.

The iPhone is just much more portable for on the go use

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I prefer reading on the iphone. Text is much better. Browsing is quicker on iphone.

Ipad is good for remote PC, comics, or movies. Not much else though. OS and apps are still too limited for any serious work.

Fanaticc

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks soo very much guys.....i think we all agreed that alot of things is better with bigger screen..and is very agreed...I'm student and sometimes is very hard to wait to come home to do some jobs...and the i4s with its little screen doesn't do the job..so you think it can be very helpful to do some school job?

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks soo very much guys.....i think we all agreed that alot of things is better with bigger screen..and is very agreed...I'm student and sometimes is very hard to wait to come home to do some jobs...and the i4s with its little screen doesn't do the job..so you think it can be very helpful to do some school job?

What kind of school things are you wanting to do. If its word processing and searching info the iPad will be a great portable device. You can also look at the MacBook air. It is just as portable however has more functionality to do real work. And runs almost the same price as the 64 gb 3G wifi iPad

"Hello my name is Kristy. I am an Appleholic"

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4S and will own an iPad 2 (or 3?). Why do I need both?

I need/want both for the same reason we went to the moon when we already had earth.

Because we could.

Mrsadbook

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
That Was the best Darn Answer! BECAUSE WE COULD! That will be my answer for everyone that questions my decisions......... Because I CAN!
LoL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR