Music player shuffles song on every album

bowtechshooter

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
How can I stop my music player from shuffling songs on albums? The shuffle button does not do anything. Turning the phone off didn't do anything. This really starting to tick me off!

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Try going to the listing under "songs" and use shuffle. I believe if you are under the albums tab it will shuffle within the albums. I'm just taking a guess here because I've had this happen a lot lately and I think that's what caused it. As it never does that if I go under the songs tab

"Hello my name is Kristy. I am an Appleholic"

bowtechshooter

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
My shuffle button is off. It does not matter if I play from the songs, artist, or album listings; it will not play the songs in the order listed. I don't have a clue of what to do. I have checked all of the settings.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
My shuffle button is off. It does not matter if I play from the songs, artist, or album listings; it will not play the songs in the order listed. I don't have a clue of what to do. I have checked all of the settings.

Sorry misread your question. :( Not really sure how to help that other than maybe a work around by creating the album in a "playlist" in the order you want....although that is a huge pain in the butt. Let us know if you do find a fix

bowtechshooter

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Sorry misread your question. :( Not really sure how to help that other than maybe a work around by creating the album in a "playlist" in the order you want....although that is a huge pain in the butt. Let us know if you do find a fix

Yes that would be a huge pain in the butt being that I have over 1,000 songs and most of them are full albums. Guess I may have to delete all my music and then re-sync with iTunes. This is one of the reasons I really miss my Galaxy S2.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Yes that would be a huge pain in the butt being that I have over 1,000 songs and most of them are full albums. Guess I may have to delete all my music and then re-sync with iTunes. This is one of the reasons I really miss my Galaxy S2.

Oh by the sounds of it I was assuming it was just a few albums, yeah with 1K songs that would be a huge a pain in the butt...lol

Do you use iTunes Match?

bowtechshooter

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Oh by the sounds of it I was assuming it was just a few albums, yeah with 1K songs that would be a huge a pain in the butt...lol

Do you use iTunes Match?
No I don't use iTunes match. I just got this 4s 5 days ago because my employer switched phone companies and bought the 4s for every line on the account. I was using the Galaxy S2. It was my personal phone with the company sim card. I am not used to this phone and am really not liking the experience coming from android. I had so much more freedom to do things on my S2. I really wanted and am trying to like this phone but I don't think it is for me. I will probably see if my employer will let me swap it for an android.

bowtechshooter

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I am not using iTunes Match. I don't want to pay for something I shouldn't need. I just got this phone 5 days ago. I was using a Galaxy S2 until my employer switched phone companies and bought me this phone. I really wanted and am trying to like this phone. I just don't think this phone is for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox