Alright so basically my Iphone won't connect to my home wifi network. Everytime I try and select it on the list of networks nothing happens no matter how many times I try and select it.... Is there something I'm messing up on?

Thanks in advance
    12-25-2011 05:21 PM
    First, (stating the obvious) Under settings: make sure Wifi is on

Next step:

Try turning airplane mode on for about 20 seconds and then off again( this sometimes help refresh your connection), if that doesn't work, do a restart of your iPhone by pushing the home button and the sleep button for about 5+ seconds until the "slide to power off" bar come up. Restart your device and try again.

Also the obvious recheck that you are entering the password for your secure Wifi network correctly.

Hopefully this helps you! Sorry if it doesn't
    12-25-2011 07:41 PM
    Also try turning your router off and back on. I have to do that every so often to get any of my devices to connect to wifi.
    12-26-2011 09:18 AM
    Also try turning your router off and back on. I have to do that every so often to get any of my devices to connect to wifi.
    Another good suggestion! I had to do that couple times in the last month.
    12-26-2011 09:19 AM
    +1 for what Irishgod is saying I had to do that last night

Sent from HIS WORLD on my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-26-2011 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD