I know it's on the front page, but thought a thread would be nice... So what devices/items for your devices did you guys get for whichever holiday you celebrate? I got some iTunes giftcards, which are always welcome in my book! That was really the only iOS related gift I got for Christmas.
    12-25-2011 01:22 PM
    I got a pink and gray otterbox defender and an iTunes gift card . And a Edward (twilight) cut out from fye in the mall
    12-25-2011 03:10 PM
    My white 16gb 4gs and the otterbox commuter were technically my xmas presents, I've just had them since a little over a week ago.

Guess you could say I'm a little impatient..
    12-25-2011 08:28 PM
    My white 16gb 4gs and the otterbox commuter were technically my xmas presents, I've just had them since a little over a week ago.

Guess you could say I'm a little impatient..
    My phone was my big gift too, in November . Soooo impatient over here
    12-26-2011 07:35 AM
    For my iphone i rec'd a gold patent leather Micheal Kors wristlet and and itunes card to purchase some ringtones, music and books
    12-26-2011 10:03 AM
    For my iphone i rec'd a gold patent leather Micheal Kors wristlet and and itunes card to purchase some ringtones, music and books
    Sweetness one more day until mine is in my hands can't wait haha the anticipation is killing me

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
    12-26-2011 10:12 AM
    If Verizon would ship me my iPhone, I would have my Christmas gift! It's been three weeks of waiting for me.
    12-26-2011 10:58 AM
    If Verizon would ship me my iPhone, I would have my Christmas gift! It's been three weeks of waiting for me.
    That's rough... if that was the estimate they gave me I would've went around to stores looking for them. I guarantee I would've found one in less than 3 weeks. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to upgrade, but once I decided I wanted to it took me a little more than a week to find one... and that was during the original release.
    12-26-2011 01:34 PM
    When I ordered it, they told me that it would ship by the 23rd, which wasn't a problem at the time and sounded great because it would have been here in time for the holidays. On the 23rd I received an email saying that it would "Tentatively" be shipped the week of the 26th. So, after all, it is going to be here soon. I hope.
    12-26-2011 01:57 PM
    I got my son a iPod touch. This is his first iDevice. He hasn't put it down since he opened it.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    12-26-2011 06:22 PM
    I got a pair of pink urban ears for my phone iPad and computer. Mainly to drowned out the noise of screaming children while I watch stuff online. I also got a double car charger for My iPhone and iPad

"Hello my name is Kristy. I am an Appleholic"
    12-26-2011 06:32 PM
    We bought a white iPod Touch 4 for my daughter, a black one for sone and 60$ in iTunes cards for each.
    Both of their cards are fully spent already and my daughter is now a idevice junkie. At first my son said he really didn't care. Until I showed him the cool games to play. And the apps and such for Gamestop and Xbox he's now a believer.

I wanted an iphone 4s since I was eligible for an upgrade. Wife was sweet and "let" me get one.
    01-02-2012 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD