Phone mic problem

Pardoe

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
tried to search but didn't really find much
every other call or so the mic on the phone doesn't connect or turn on and I have to have the person either call me back or I have to call them back for it to work
any ideas of why this happens?

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
I wanna say another crappy 4S and or 5.0 bug. Mine does some weird stuff with the noise cancelling mic where it Echos until I turn on speaker then off to get it to go away.

Pardoe

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I remember this used to happen when I had a pre and all I would do is restart and it would go away from a while
or I would have to pick the phone up on speaker and it would work
idk it's just getting really annoying at this point

kurtiswithak

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I'd call your provider up(or go to the apple store, if you have one) and demand a replacement.. That's ridiculous and mine definitely doesn't do that

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Apple has replaced my 4S twice. It doesn't happen on every call but enough to be a pain.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Pardoe

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
hmm maybe i'll have to go get it looked at
I don't really know if its a big problem because I'm not the type to call people everyday

jmi2488

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
I had a similar problem with my first 4S.. I would attempt to make a call, put the phone up to my ear and would never hear anything.. You could tell the call was connecting and watch the call timer count up..

I took it to the local Apple Store and explained what was going on, it would happen about every other call I was making, and they replaced it on the spot..

I would recommend taking it in to them..

--Jake

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW