Has anyone had this problem? I will make a phone call and it no matter if I'm using a bluetooth or the iPhone itself to make the call some times it will switch to to speaker on its own and will mute the mic on its own and I have to reset the iPhone. It's annoying. I've restored the phone twice and the problem still comes back every time. I have a Sprint iPhone 4S if that helps. I'm probably going to apple on Tuesday to get a new one.
    12-24-2011 08:56 PM
    I have a Sprint 4S, but never had this issue. I'd suggest contacting Apple.
    12-24-2011 09:32 PM
    Yes I'd make a genius bar appt as stated above by verwon and see if it isn't a hardware issue
    12-24-2011 10:43 PM
    I have same issue. It's a swapped out phone. Didn't have that issue with my original
    12-25-2011 06:36 AM
    I have same issue. It's a swapped out phone. Didn't have that issue with my original
    ti

Mine does the same thing its only with certain Bluetooth devices its a bug that will be addressed in the next update I have called about this many times lol its a pain in the *** reboot and its OK for a while...

It always does it with my ford sync but never with my jawbone jam box but does it once a week at least with my Motorola H12 never did it with the jawbone prime but it got washed washed lol
    12-25-2011 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD