With or Without Insurance

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
applecare+, verizon insurance is way over priced

i have both, and your right VzW's is way over priced($9.99mthly with a $189(?)ded) but AC+ does NOT cover lost/stolen phones, hence my ONLY reason i have that as well. I have considered dropping the VzW ins tho. Idk what i'll do with it right now so i'm just leaving it alone.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Believe it or not...My 12 yr old daughter dropped her new iP4 into my mug of coffee. That was on christmas morning !!!!! We took out insurance when we got it. Went to the Apple store in Indy and got a new one.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get insurance by default I was told sprint charges automatically but they didn't and when I realized it; it was too late to take the phone to Apple

Sent from HIS WORLD on my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
i have both, and your right VzW's is way over priced($9.99mthly with a $189(?)ded) but AC+ does NOT cover lost/stolen phones, hence my ONLY reason i have that as well. I have considered dropping the VzW ins tho. Idk what i'll do with it right now so i'm just leaving it alone.

Most homeowners/renters policies you can issue for full retail no deductible for lost/stolen no deductible ... $50-60 a year ... Have mine insured for full retail + the case + screen protectors lol some 2? worth ... Much cheaper

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Most homeowners/renters policies you can issue for full retail no deductible for lost/stolen no deductible ... $50-60 a year ... Have mine insured for full retail + the case + screen protectors lol some 2? worth ... Much cheaper

With most homeowners policies, you want to avoid filing claims with if at all possible. This is meant for insuring your house, not cheap gadgets. All claims go in their data base that other insurers can see.

It may be cheap, but consider the risks.

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Here in Ontario home insurance claims affect your rates for 5 years. And a lot of companies won't even insure you if you have had such a claim. So definitely be careful when making these kind of claims.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner