I really like the phone search function for helping find contacts quicker. But there are times that I try to use it and it won't search until I reboot the phone. This is my first iPhone so I'm not sure if I'm not doing something to get this to work consistently. Thanks
    12-23-2011 12:46 AM
    Sounds like an OS glitch ... Have you tried restoring the decide and recover your backup from iCloud and see if it fixes it .... If not, make a genius bar appt and go to apple
    12-23-2011 01:39 AM
    Sounds like an OS glitch ... Have you tried restoring the decide and recover your backup from iCloud and see if it fixes it .... If not, make a genius bar appt and go to apple
    Translation: He means device, not decide!

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
    12-23-2011 02:10 AM
    if restoring from a backup doesnt fix it then restore as new you could be pulling corrupted data from the backup back on the phone..
    12-23-2011 11:25 AM
    Translation: He means device, not decide!

Damn you autocorrect
    12-23-2011 03:22 PM
    Damn you autocorrect
    ROFL! It's so much fun!

12-23-2011 03:29 PM
    I really like the phone search function for helping find contacts quicker. But there are times that I try to use it and it won't search until I reboot the phone. This is my first iPhone so I'm not sure if I'm not doing something to get this to work consistently. Thanks
    The same thing has been happening to me, since May 30, 2012, estimated. I have backed up AFTER it began to occur, so I'm not sure that restoring from my backup would be any help. Anyone else out there with a solution? thanks much!
    06-03-2012 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD