iPhone got stolen

Mr.Chow

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
After a heavy clubbing night I fell asleep while I was waiting for the train.
Little later a friend of mine woke me up and I was without my phone...
Went home... locked it and looked where it is. Figured it out and headed to the police..It was a lot of persuading until they understood that I can locate it..
Finally I got my phone back :) someone else with "Find my iPhone"-stories?

so long

edit: looks like my post got lost :O ok another try...hear the story with more details:

after clubbing, I was waiting for my train...checked my phone when it'll come and then I fell asleep... like 30 mins later a friend of mine, who left later then me, came and woke me up... after chatting for a while I realized my phone is gone and I asked him if I had it before... On my way home I just hoped no one turned it off that I can use find my iphone..
when I arrived at home, I instantly checked where my phone is..."oh close to my home"..
then I went to the police station... when I told them I know where my phone is, they looked at me like "wtf are you talkin bout"...after hard work of persuading and after my testimony I asked the officer if we could give it another try...He said yes but I shouldnt be to excited cause if its in a apartment complex they hardly can help me.. all I thought was "oh noeeeeeeeess pleaseee".
gave it a try and babammmm the phone was moving...so they sent out a patrol...(we were in radio contact all time btw with them).. they said theres no one on the street...so we gave them the new location of the phone.. suddenly one of the officers said "isnt that the public bus?!" so they stopped the bus and the phone's location wasnt changing anymore.. we knew we had him.. yippiii... cause the thief turned to phone to silent mode I had to send a sound signal through icloud.com and then: "we have the phone"...
huh dunno if I ever had a smile big like that.. :D
when they gave me my phone back I asked the officer the following: "Could you tell this douche that he's not allowed to keep my headphones?" 2 mins. later I had all of it back (phone, case & headphones)
guy is now imprisoned...looks like he's an illegal alien in Austria or idk... sad story bro ;O
(btw.. you know presumption of innocence and so on)

I'm just soooooo happy that I got my iPhone back!

ps.: dont blame me for my ****ty English :D

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
you left out the best part(s) how did you get it back? where was it? did you have to beat anyone up?

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
After a heavy clubbing night I fell asleep while I was waiting for the train.
Little later a friend of mine woke me up and I was without my phone...
Went home... locked it and looked where it is. Figured it out and headed to the police..It was a lot of persuading until they understood that I can locate it..
Finally I got my phone back :) someone else with "Find my iPhone"-stories?

so long

Amazing story. Please do tell more details on how you got it back. What happened to the person that took it?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Mr.Chow

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
ok some more details:
I was waiting for my train and looked up with my iPhone when the next one will come... figured that out and then I fell asleep with the phone in my hand... after a while a friend of mine, who went home little later than me, woke me up.. after chatting for a while I was like "when you woke me up did you see my phone somewhere?" he said no.. I had mixed feelings of aggression, sadness and a big head ache :D
on my way home I just hoped no one turned it off that I can still use "find my iphone"
after I figured out where it is (pretty close to my home), I went to the police and told them that I know where it is.. After my testimony I asked the officer if I can give it another try.. but he told me if it'd be in an apartment complex it's likely that I won't get it back.. I was like "oh nooooes"... but whatever we gave it a try and we saw that the phone is still moving.. so they sent out a car to look if someones on the street or idk.. after a while we figured out that it has to be a public bus.. so the police stopped the bus which was "close" to my phone... after stopping it my phone was still in the same place so we all knew...we got him.
next thing who has the phone....it was 7 am and the bus was crowded. so I sent a sound signal through icloud.com and then the police got him :D I was like "holy ****...I never expected that"
when they gave me my phone back, I just said "sorry, can you tell this douche that I want my headphones back too?" 2 mins later I had everything back in my hands...
guy is now imprisoned or idk...looks like he was illegally in Austria.. and he denied that he stole it, but tough he had my phone with him...
and just btw: presumtion of innocence you know ;) just to be said.
today I got a phonecall and someone told me "the story made it to the local internet news" lols...
whatever I'm just soooo happy that I got my phone back!

ps: dont blame me for my ****ty English^^ I'm just Austrian... no kangaroos, just Mozart :D

Mr.Chow

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
looks like my post got lost :O ok another try...hear the story with more details:

after clubbing, I was waiting for my train...checked my phone when it'll come and then I fell asleep... like 30 mins later a friend of mine, who left later then me, came and woke me up... after chatting for a while I realized my phone is gone and I asked him if I had it before... On my way home I just hoped no one turned it off that I can use find my iphone..
when I arrived at home, I instantly checked where my phone is..."oh close to my home"..
then I went to the police station... when I told them I know where my phone is, they looked at me like "wtf are you talkin bout"...after hard work of persuading and after my testimony I asked the officer if we could give it another try...He said yes but I shouldnt be to excited cause if its in a apartment complex they hardly can help me.. all I thought was "oh noeeeeeeee pleaseee".
gave it a try and babammmm the phone was moving...so they sent out a patrol...(we were in radio contact all time btw with them).. they said theres no one on the street...so we gave them the new location of the phone.. suddenly one of the officers said "isnt that the public bus?!" so they stopped the bus and the phone's location wasnt changing anymore.. we knew we had him.. yippiii... cause the thief turned to phone to silent mode I had to send a sound signal through icloud.com and then: "we have the phone"...
when they gave me my phone back I asked the officer the following: "Could you tell this douche that he's not allowed to keep my headphones?" 2 mins. later I had all of it back (phone, case & headphones)
guy is now imprisoned...looks like he's an illegal alien in Austria or idk... sad story bro ;O

Mr.Chow

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
looks like my post got lost :O ok another try...hear the story with more details:

then I went to the police station... when I told them I know where my phone is, they looked at me like "wtf are you talkin bout"...after hard work of persuading and after my testimony I asked the officer if we could give it another try...He said yes but I shouldnt be to excited cause if its in a apartment complex they hardly can help me.. all I thought was "oh noeeeeeeee pleaseee".

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
6c2478a7-cd57-501e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members