When you select pictures from your camera roll or wherever on your phone to email are you limited to only send about 4 or so? I wanted to select about 8-10 pics and send them at once but after I selected them and hit share I could only send 4. The email option went away when I chose 8 of them. Is this normal? How do you send multiple photos at once through email on your phone?
    12-22-2011 12:52 PM
    anyone know?
    12-22-2011 03:51 PM
    hi Infinity. I can usually get away with emailing 5 wps/photos depending on the kb/mb size of each image. I never had a chance to look into it but there must be a limit of file size(s) that you can send from the iPhone. Idk what the amount is but prob if you google it or go onto apple.com/support you'll prob find an answer

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    12-22-2011 04:14 PM
    You're limited to 5 in email if you use the select>email route. You can kind of get around this by selecting 5, copying them to a new email, then going back to photos and copying 5 more and adding them to the same email, etc. Just tried it and I did get all 10 photos in one email. Although for some reason I also got a second copy of the same email--not sure if that was my own fault though.
    12-22-2011 08:02 PM
    You're limited to 5 in email if you use the select>email route. You can kind of get around this by selecting 5, copying them to a new email, then going back to photos and copying 5 more and adding them to the same email, etc. Just tried it and I did get all 10 photos in one email. Although for some reason I also got a second copy of the same email--not sure if that was my own fault though.
    Thanks for posting this. I've been using an iPhone for 2 years and didn't know that I could send more than 5 photos at a time via email.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    12-22-2011 08:08 PM
    Thanks for posting this. I've been using an iPhone for 2 years and didn't know that I could send more than 5 photos at a time via email.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    +1, I did not know this either !! Thanks for clarifying that Massie
    12-22-2011 08:56 PM
    No problem. I'd be curious to hear if others get the duplicate email as well, or if that was just me tapping Send twice or something like that.
    12-22-2011 09:22 PM
    No problem. I'd be curious to hear if others get the duplicate email as well, or if that was just me tapping Send twice or something like that.
    Massie, I just sent myself an email with the 10 wps and I only recd it one time. Perhaps you hit send twice on accident OR do you have your email set to send your self a "cc" maybe that's why you recd it twice.
    12-22-2011 09:30 PM
    Sweet, thanks!
    12-22-2011 09:42 PM
    I don't know if you guys know this but you can send as many pictures as you want if you send the pictures through "text message" also. You just enter in the email addresses instead of phone numbers when you create a text and that works as well
    12-23-2011 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD