This a review iPhone4s for know more about that. But I need to know how difference between iPhone4 and iPhone4s. Could you tell me?
    12-21-2011 02:27 AM
    Siri, dual core, global support, Camera. yep. that's pretty much it
    12-21-2011 02:35 AM
    oh and the same model is used on Verizon, sprint, and AT&T. and AT&T model is HSPA+ capable
    12-21-2011 02:35 AM
    Here's a link that will give you plenty of information about the i4s and mentions the "improvements" from the i4

http://forums.tipb.com/iphone-4s-for...rs-guides.html
    12-21-2011 12:22 PM
    I was wondering the same a few weeks ago when i decided to make the upgrade to thr 4s from the 4, i took the risk and i dont regret it at all. Siri is very helpful at least for me, dual core plus the new speed of 3g n att is absolutely awesome PLUS the reception is almost perfect always. Regarding the camera, i have no words to describe it! The diference is between the hell and the sky! Also this phone have a few hiden features like the improved speaker and the improvment to the screens resolution. 4s is so fast and im loving it just bc of that!!!!

For some ppl the upgrade doesnt worth, for me it did worth!!! Its up to u!
    12-21-2011 09:23 PM
    I was wondering the same a few weeks ago when i decided to make the upgrade to thr 4s from the 4, i took the risk and i dont regret it at all. Siri is very helpful at least for me, dual core plus the new speed of 3g n att is absolutely awesome PLUS the reception is almost perfect always. Regarding the camera, i have no words to describe it! The diference is between the hell and the sky! Also this phone have a few hiden features like the improved speaker and the improvment to the screens resolution. 4s is so fast and im loving it just bc of that!!!!

For some ppl the upgrade doesnt worth, for me it did worth!!! Its up to u!
    Yes I have noticed a better speaker as well.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-22-2011 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD