Siri and my iPhone 4S

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Siri on my iPhone 4S

Weird, but, either I keep forgetting that I have this feature called Siri, or I'm simply not interested in it. Now I feel as if I'm not using my iPhone to its full capability.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Siri on my iPhone 4S

Weird, but, either I keep forgetting that I have this feature called Siri, or I'm simply not interested in it. Now I feel as if I'm not using my iPhone to its full capability.

Siri is a great feature, but you need to remember you have it. ;) I use siri a lot when I'm driving to send texts. It works very well (not as good when on bluetooth) and I use siri to set alarms, and reminders and stuff like that.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Siri on my iPhone 4S

I Barely ever use siri either I use it to set alarms and to set reminders thats it.. and its not very often I even do that.. to me siri is and never was that big a deal talking to my phone has never been my dream..

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Me neither, only a couple of times to call and text my wife while driving.. Agree with what I read a while ago, Siri is the next great thing I'm never going to use..

**Beast**

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Siri comes in handy when I'm lost and asked for directions (yes I'm a man and do ask for directions :) or texting in my car. It is nice to have but not the main attraction of the iPhone..

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
i've gotta say i call upon Dearest Siri at least a few times a day, to read texts and reply while i'm driving, or set reminders when i'm to lazy to type them in:p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73