Sprint BB to 4S from Ebay

ant1288

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
So a good friend of mine asked how she can get a iphone. She has Sprint and her contract doesnt renew till March of 2013. She currently has a BlackBerry Storm and I saw on ebay you can buy a Sprint 4S. What does it take to switch her phone to that one? Will I need to trim a chip to fit the microsim slot? Will it activate automatically when I hook it up to itunes? As much help you can give would make my life so much easier! Plus it gives me another person to Imessage with haha

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
You can just call Sprint or do the chat on Sprint.com to set it up and activate it. Once you give them the MEID number which can be found in the About section of the phone or on the original box she will be set. It's pretty simple. You just identify the phone by the MEID to the Sprint rep and they will give you steps to activating it. She will probably not have to do anything to program it after that. :)

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
and on a side note sprint does not use sim chips.. the sim chips located in sprint phones are for international use so the phone will work in another country

ant1288

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for all the help! I'm usualy the one with all the answers thats why they come to me. For some reason this one i just couldnt figure out. plus its not my 550 bucks im laying out. Thanks again

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Just be sure to make sure she confirms that the ESN is CLEAN and ready to activate before going through with any transaction for a phone on eBay. I had an issue once that got sorted out but it was still a pain to go through the claim process with my seller. Luckily they were pretty understanding and gave me my refund as soon as I got it back to them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods