Does anyone have or hear a rattle/vibration sound when using the phone through the earpiece when the other person is talking. Not on speaker just when phone is held to your ear. Sounds like it's coming from the camera if that makes sense
    12-14-2011 01:52 PM
    Does anyone have or hear a rattle/vibration sound when using the phone through the earpiece when the other person is talking. Not on speaker just when phone is held to your ear. Sounds like it's coming from the camera if that makes sense
    i dont hear a rattle
    12-14-2011 02:54 PM
    There should not be a rattle when talking on the phone. Yes the camera does have a small rattle to it if you set it down or tap the top but should not when on a call.
    12-14-2011 02:59 PM
    There should not be a rattle when talking on the phone. Yes the camera does have a small rattle to it if you set it down or tap the top but should not when on a call.
    It's definitely something. It drives me crazy. May have to take it to the apple store
    12-14-2011 04:36 PM
    My original iphone 4 last year had a rattle that sounded like a small BB rolling around inside. I got it exchanged, and the replacement didn't rattle. My 4S doesn't rattle, either. I would look into a genius bar appointment or a return and exchange if you're within the return window.
    12-14-2011 04:40 PM
    There is a small metal shield that holds the front facing camera in place. that could be loose.
    12-14-2011 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD