Coming over to 4s...just wondering...

ajsberrybold

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,

Coming over to the 4s on verizon. Just wondering whats the best plan and whats the average monthly you guys are paying. Thanks!

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I pay $198 a month for two smartphones, a Droid X and the iP4S, and one standard phone with no web access. 1400 shared minutes, unlimited text and pic messaging, free nights and weekends and mobile to mobile, along with 10 friends and family numbers. I'm grandfathered in with the unlimited data, but new subscribers will be paying extra $$ for gigs per month. Not sure how much that is these days.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I pay about $200/mo for 2 iPhones w/the grandfathered unlimited data plan, 2000 mins, unlimited text, phone insurance on both phones and fed. government discount.

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I are grandfathered in with AT&T and both recently upgraded to iPhone 4S
and with 2GB Data each and unlimited long distance we're in the $125/month (total) range with
lots of rollover minutes that never seem to get used up.

I know that many complain about AT&T, but we've never had any bad experiences with
them....yet. ;)

hellomiggy

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I know AT&T wasn't mentioned on the OP. Just thought, i'd say with unlimited messaging, 4GB and tethering and around 400 or so minutes, because I don't talk on the phone that much. I am with my mom on the Plan, she has 200 MB plan on her iP4, most of the time she is connected to Wi-Fi. I pay around 120 for all of it. Haven't had a problem with em. Speed is steady and Customer Service is usually very nice don't see why it was bad 2 years in a row.

I know your with Verizon, but just a little insight from the other side.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW