View Poll Results: What color do you think is the best on the iPhone?

Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

69 46.00%
  • White

82 54.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    I have the black, and my fiance has the white...i know opposite compared to other people that believe girls should have the white and boys have the black...we love ours, and although I do like the white look for him...like my cars...i like my phones to be black...
    12-08-2011 10:23 AM
    Black phone. White griffin clear backed case. Click to view quoted image

Best of both worlds.
    Loved that case and in 8 days I had to return it be it was dirty and it would not wash off, like a light tan, very noticeable.
    12-08-2011 10:57 AM
    I went with white for two reasons, first was for something different. Second and most important was that white has a higher re-sell value. $25-50 more is worth it in my opinion.
    12-08-2011 11:00 AM
    There is something about the white that enticed me so I got the white one with the white bumper and it looks amazing and I have a vapor aluminum bumper coming now it'll look sick!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-08-2011 11:10 AM
    ...got my Crimson Tide wallpaper that goes pretty good with the white so it sort of looks like an Alabama phone. Lol
    I love the white...it compliments my purple and gold case #GEAUXTIGERS

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    12-08-2011 11:31 AM
    I love the white...it compliments my purple and gold case #GEAUXTIGERS

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    Lol...see, white works for everybody!
    12-08-2011 11:44 AM
    I got the White 4S. My 3G, 3GS, and 4 were all black so I decided for a change. I love the white 4S, but still wonder if I should've gotten the black instead. No matter which one I decided on I'll wonder if I would've liked the other better. I'm glad I finally chose white so if I decide that I don't like it I can stick with black from now on.
    12-08-2011 11:58 AM
    I have a white 4S. I love it and have no regrets. That said, there are a couple things I didn't anticipate about owning a white one. First thing I found out, it limits the cases you can use. Many black cases look really funny on it. The second issue I've run into is that my boss keeps telling me white iPhones are for girls. I'm sure there is some level of harrasment there, but whatever. So regardless, there is a certain segment of the population that thinks white is girly. I personally like it,
    12-08-2011 03:04 PM
    black for me, although i find the white looks cool. just not my style.
    12-08-2011 03:52 PM
    White! Hated the thought of it 'til I saw it in person.
    12-08-2011 04:18 PM
    I got a white because all my earlier phones for years have been black, I couldn't stand it anymore.
    But after I got it in white, I feel u should've gone for the black! Oh well!!
    12-08-2011 05:08 PM
    It's my very first iphone and I got the white 4s
    12-08-2011 07:36 PM
    I had the black iPhoe 4 and now I have the white 4S, I love the white! it looks absolutely beautiful, at least in my opinion. The black one had a certain appeal to it as well, I don't know how to explain it but it was a bit mysterious haha it sounds funny talking about the phone but that's what I think. I did notice that the black was more reflective and more prone to smudges and fingerprints. My suggestion would be to get the white but it is ultimately up to you, after all you're the one going to be looking at it for the next 2 years (if you upgraded on contract, that is)
    12-08-2011 09:18 PM
    i got the white, as i think it looks more fresh and clean and there is a certain exclusitivity about it. I do however love the black, but I've always wanted to try a white phone so i did it. my friend has a black 4 i was playing with the other day and it made me find a new love for the black, its a gorgeous phone as well and just looks so elegant.
    12-08-2011 09:31 PM
    Have friends with white and black iPhones. They both look good, but I like the black better. Looks classier. When there weren't many white ones around, there was a taste of exclusivity that made it more appealing. Now I see more white than black.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    12-08-2011 09:55 PM
    Lol, I've seen one white iPhone in person since I've had an iPhone and been paying attention to it ( feb, 2011 ) ...and it was mine!
    12-08-2011 09:57 PM
    I had a white 3GS, and I loved it. My only regret was that it was hard to match things like cases (plus it was only white on the back). My boyfriend bought me the white iPad to match it. Then he got the white 4. I ended up with the black 4S in the end, to go with my awesome grey and pink Otterbox, as well as to tell them apart. I think I like black better, but both are awesome. He likes the white because it shows less fingerprints. I like the black because it looks sleeker and easy to find things to match.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    12-08-2011 10:08 PM
    Since I saw the white 4 I wanted it so bad but I held off on getting it because I wanted the 5. I used to have a black 3GS. Once the 4S was announced I couldn't wait any longer and ordered the white version. No regrets
    12-09-2011 01:02 AM
    I voted for white - seems like it's easier to spot/find.
    12-09-2011 11:01 AM
    Since I saw the white 4 I wanted it so bad but I held off on getting it because I wanted the 5. I used to have a black 3GS. Once the 4S was announced I couldn't wait any longer and ordered the white version. No regrets
    Coming from a 3GS is a huge upgrade to the 4s happy you like it!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-09-2011 12:24 PM
    I went with white for two reasons, first was for something different. Second and most important was that white has a higher re-sell value. $25-50 more is worth it in my opinion.
    Is this really true that the whites resale for higher?
    12-09-2011 04:10 PM
    Thanks everyone for the input! At first like some I thought that the white was to girlie too and always got black myself. All my iphones have been black and something about the white is kind of cool so I took the risk on getting it. Hopefully it doesnt look weird holding it! Or ill have to hide in the corner while in use or get a darker case for it. lol. But I ended up going with the white as I wanted something different myself so will see when I get it!

By the way the new phone should be here in a few hours!
    12-09-2011 04:14 PM
    Thanks everyone for the input! At first like some I thought that the white was to girlie too and always got black myself. All my iphones have been black and something about the white is kind of cool so I took the risk on getting it. Hopefully it doesnt look weird holding it! Or ill have to hide in the corner while in use or get a darker case for it. lol. But I ended up going with the white as I wanted something different myself so will see when I get it!

By the way the new phone should be here in a few hours!
    Congrats. Hope ya like it!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    12-09-2011 04:52 PM
    The 4S is pretty awesome in either black or white.

I honestly don't think I own anything in white except for maybe a couple of t-shirts that were given to me and the cords from Apple, lol! So of course I went with the black.
    12-09-2011 05:47 PM
    White baby, it's soooo hot looking! I like the brighter coloured cases with the white iPhone as well, makes them pop!
    12-09-2011 07:19 PM
95 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD