where are all the songs on the iphone itunes app. I dont see that many as I do when I used amazon.
    12-07-2011 03:18 PM
    Songs are not in the iTunes app they are in the music app. It's an orange icon with a music note on it, likely in the bottom right corner of the screen.
    12-07-2011 03:37 PM
    The iTunes App is the same as the iTunes Store on a desktop. It's all in there if you wanna buy something. The music to play is separate on the phone, under Music.
    12-07-2011 05:26 PM
    12-07-2011 06:12 PM
    The iTunes App is the same as the iTunes Store on a desktop. It's all in there if you wanna buy something. The music to play is separate on the phone, under Music.
    Thanks but i only see a few songs I can buy. not near as many a Itunes on my laptop.
    12-08-2011 07:41 PM
    Did you try searching for an artist, or album? Maybe clicking an album and seeing what pops up? There's much more than just what you see on the first initial screen.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
    12-08-2011 07:53 PM
    Did you try searching for an artist, or album? Maybe clicking an album and seeing what pops up? There's much more than just what you see on the first initial screen.

All I see is new suff. what if I hear a song dont know the artist but know some of the word or the tilte.
    Yet finding another thing I don't like about the IPHONE.
    12-09-2011 05:02 AM
    All I see is new suff. what if I hear a song dont know the artist but know some of the word or the tilte.
    If you know the title, then you search on title. You're starting to sound like you're trolling.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    12-09-2011 06:33 AM
    That's why you have shazam app so you'll know who it is lol

And I agree Alli, starting to sound that way
    elitemarine likes this.
    12-09-2011 11:16 AM
    That's why you have shazam app so you'll know who it is lol

And I agree Alli, starting to sound that way
    Or Google!

12-09-2011 07:45 PM
    get the application shazzam encore it can listen to a song and tell you what it is then you can search for it in itunes.. problem solved
    12-09-2011 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD