let me try this here where r all the songs on itune app

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Songs are not in the iTunes app they are in the music app. It's an orange icon with a music note on it, likely in the bottom right corner of the screen.

thebignewt#IM

May 9, 2011
Visit site
The iTunes App is the same as the iTunes Store on a desktop. It's all in there if you wanna buy something. The music to play is separate on the phone, under Music.

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i only see a few songs

The iTunes App is the same as the iTunes Store on a desktop. It's all in there if you wanna buy something. The music to play is separate on the phone, under Music.

Thanks but i only see a few songs I can buy. not near as many a Itunes on my laptop.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Did you try searching for an artist, or album? Maybe clicking an album and seeing what pops up? There's much more than just what you see on the first initial screen.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
so you understand the question

Did you try searching for an artist, or album? Maybe clicking an album and seeing what pops up? There's much more than just what you see on the first initial screen.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

All I see is new suff. what if I hear a song dont know the artist but know some of the word or the tilte.
Yet finding another thing I don't like about the IPHONE.:confused:

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
All I see is new suff. what if I hear a song dont know the artist but know some of the word or the tilte.
Yet finding another thing I don't like about the IPHONE.:confused:

That's why you have shazam app so you'll know who it is lol

And I agree Alli, starting to sound that way

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
get the application shazzam encore it can listen to a song and tell you what it is then you can search for it in itunes.. problem solved

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh